A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Pretty shopping bag (Manningtree CO11) As per photo.
Photo of free Pretty shopping bag (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Thermal binding covers (Manningtree CO11) Box of 25 - there may be a few missing (haven't counted as they are difficult to get out!) Collect from Manningtree or the Felixstowe Road area of Ipswich
Photo of free Thermal binding covers (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Anti-snore nasal strips (Manningtree CO11) Bought by mistake (I was looking for a totally different Sleepeaze product)
Photo of free Anti-snore nasal strips (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Pretty shopping bag (Manningtree CO11) Gifted As per photo.
Photo of free Pretty shopping bag (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Lots of seeds, out of date (Manningtree CO11) Gifted Lots of assorted seed packets - herbs, vegetables -, all out of date. I read up on out-of-date seeds before posting, and apparently seeds can be used for quite some time after their best-before date
Photo of free Lots of seeds, out of date (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Small light-weight rucksack, red (Manningtree CO11) Gifted Another conference freebie (see other offer) And it's red and black, but the Trashnothing interface won't let me post subject lines that are more than 35 characters!
Photo of free Small light-weight rucksack, red (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Small light-weight rucksack, blue (Manningtree CO11) Gifted As per photo. Keep being given those at conferences, got far too many
Photo of free Small light-weight rucksack, blue (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Two computer keyboards (Manningtree CO11) As per photo. Surplus to requirements. Happy to split.
Photo of free Two computer keyboards (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Garden Gnome (Manningtree CO11) Withdrawn A little garden gnome, see picture. Available for collection from Wednesday morning - but please let me know no later than Tuesday morning if you want it as it is in a different location from which I will be travelling home on Tuesday.
Photo of free Garden Gnome (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Garden Ornament (Manningtree CO11) Withdrawn A cute little duck - which has seen better days (lost much of its original blue paint) but which is still looking very cute. Available for collection from Wednesday morning - but please let me know no later than Tuesday morning if you want it as it is in a different location from which I will be travelling home on Tuesday.
Photo of free Garden Ornament (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Clothes pegs (lots!) (Manningtree CO11) Withdrawn The photo only shows a handful, but I have lots to give away. Available for collection from Wednesday morning - but please let me know no later than Tuesday morning if you want them as they are in a different location from which I will be travelling home on Tuesday.
Photo of free Clothes pegs (lots!) (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Ice skates complete with skateguard (Manningtree CO11) Withdrawn These are a Continental size 41 (UK size 8) but one normally needs skates two sizes above one's shoe size so they would fit someone with shoe size 6 About 50 years old, but haven't been used much in the last 45 years, and are in good conditions. Unusual colour, as you can see - people used to comment on it when I was skating as a teenager. Available for collection from Wednesday morning - but please let me know no later than Tuesday morning if you want them as they are in a different location from which I will be travelling home on Tuesday.
Photo of free Ice skates complete with skateguard (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Family Tree Pack (Manningtree CO11) Gifted Please read this carefully! This is something I bought over 20 years ago. It consists of - some very ancient family tree software ("Minimum requirement Windows 95"!!!) - Census records and other genealogical information, on CD - a book about doing family research on the Internet - a more general guide to family research All very ancient, and much of it is probably out of date - but the census records could be useful. Collect from Manningtree or the Felixstowe Road area of Ipswich
Photo of free Family Tree Pack (Manningtree CO11) #1
Photo of free Family Tree Pack (Manningtree CO11) #2
Free: Thermal binding covers (Manningtree CO11) Withdrawn Box of 25 - there may be a few missing (haven't counted as they are difficult to get out!) Collect from Manningtree or the Felixstowe Road area of Ipswich
Photo of free Thermal binding covers (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Iphone charging leads (Lightning) (Manningtree CO11) Gifted I have loads of lightning leads of different lengths. Would anybody like some of them? (I need to keep some for my spare phone which is an old one). Collect from either Manningtree or the Felixstowe Road area of Ipswich
Free: Which? 2026 Car Guide (Manningtree CO11) Expired Before I chuck it in the recycling... would anybody like this? I'm near Manningtree Station.
Free: Christmas Tree Spray (Manningtree CO11) Expired Tried to find a home for this last year... with Christmas rapidly approaching I thought I'd try again! From the description: "Halps stop needle drop". "Keeps foliage fresh" "Ideal when transplanting" A 300 ml aerosol, nearly full Collect from either Manningtree or the Felixstowe Road area of Ipswich, from Wednesday onwards
Photo of free Christmas Tree Spray (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Duvet covers/pillowcases (East Ipswich IP3) Gifted Two single duvet covers, with a matching pillowcase each. The two sets look very similar but are not identical. Both in good, clean condition (one unused, the other one was only used a few times). Collection from the Felixstowe Road area.
Photo of free Duvet covers/pillowcases (East Ipswich IP3) #1
Free: Two small chalkboards (Manningtree CO11) Gifted Two small plastic chalkboards, size slightly larger than A5.
Photo of free Two small chalkboards (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Rubber bands (Manningtree CO11) Gifted A bag of rubber bands - any takers? (I found takers for the last two I posted, so there is hope!)
Photo of free Rubber bands (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Tabletop Oven (Manningtree CO11) Gifted 35 cm wide x 22 cm deep x 19 cm high (cooking area about 25 cm wide) Has a German plug at the end so you will need a UK plug converter (easily obtainable from High Street shops and online)
Photo of free Tabletop Oven (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Rolodex Refill Cards (Manningtree CO11) Expired Two packets of Rolodex refills. I gave away the Rolodex itself here on Freegle and then found the refills - tried to contact the person who took the Rolodex but no luck. Would anyone be interested?
Photo of free Rolodex Refill Cards (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Two pairs of thermal insoles (Manningtree CO11) Gifted Both in unopened packages. Can be cut to size.
Photo of free Two pairs of thermal insoles (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Selfie Light (Manningtree CO11) Gifted A selfie light. I'd never come across one until one was given to me as a promotional gift at a conference in Slovakia. I don't really need it, but maybe someone has a use for it?
Photo of free Selfie Light (Manningtree CO11) #1
Photo of free Selfie Light (Manningtree CO11) #2
Free: Laminating Pouches (Manningtree CO11) Expired Half a packet of A4 laminating pouches.
Photo of free Laminating Pouches (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Mandolin (food) (Manningtree CO11) Gifted A mandolin, as new (used once!) - see photo
Photo of free Mandolin (food) (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Mattress cover for 4ft bed (Manningtree CO11) Gifted This is for a 4 ft bed - aka a "small double". Rarely used, and in good clean condition. Hope someone has a use for it!
Photo of free Mattress cover for 4ft bed (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Law map - tort law (Manningtree CO11) Expired Something my husband was using in his OU law degree - don't know if it's of any use to anyone, but throught I would try!
Free: Ancient home-built power supply (Manningtree CO11) Expired This was built for me about 45 years ago by my then boyfriend, and I used it to power my amateur radio equipment. Might be of use to a radio amateur or "tinkerer"? I haven't used it for a long time, but it comes to life when I switch it on, so it's obviously got some life in it!
Photo of free Ancient home-built power supply (Manningtree CO11) #1
Free: Large microwave turntable (Manningtree CO11) Gifted Diameter about 31 cm - so fits large microwaves but not the smaller ones that most people have in their kitchens. Collect from the Lawford Dale estate any evening this week - other times by arrangement.
Photo of free Large microwave turntable (Manningtree CO11) #1