A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Wool (Shottlegate DE56) I’m looking for double knitting yarn. I’m knitting blanket squares for a charity and I’m getting low on yarn. Anything that is standard double knitting should be suitable. The colour or amount is irrelevant. Can collect locally TIA
Photo of Wool (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Request: Willow Sticks (Shottlegate DE56) Looking for some willow sticks to plant
Photo of Willow Sticks (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Request: Fence Panels (Shottlegate DE56) Expired Contemporary fence panels. Want them for upcycling so size is not important but would like a contemporary style not overlapping planks
Photo of Fence Panels (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Request: Wooden Trellis (Shottlegate DE56) Expired I’m looking for some trellis approx 6’ x 3’ or could probably cut down something larger. Tia
Request: Lamp shades (Shottlegate DE56) Expired I’m looking for lamp shades in neutral colours to put up in homes of people that don’t have any. I’m involved with a local charity who help people in need.
Request: Trellis (Shottlegate DE56) Expired I’m looking for some trellis approx 6’ x 3’ or could probably cut down something larger. Tia
Request: Wooden fruit or veg box (Shottlegate DE56) Expired Looking for a traditional fruit box at least 7-8 inches tall. Would like to use as a planter
Request: Fruit box (Shottlegate DE56) Expired Traditional wooden fruit or veg box about 7-8cm tall. Want to use as a planter
Free: Sun lounger chair (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted Frame and cushion
Photo of free Sun lounger chair (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Dining chairs (Shottlegate DE56) Expired Four carver style dining chairs. Two pine coloured two dark colour. Solid wood. Great upcycling project.
Photo of free Dining chairs (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Photo of free Dining chairs (Shottlegate DE56) #2
Photo of free Dining chairs (Shottlegate DE56) #3
Photo of free Dining chairs (Shottlegate DE56) #4
+2 +1
Free: Flymo blades (Shottlegate DE56) Expired New. As shown
Photo of free Flymo blades (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Lamp shades (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted A pair of crystal style light shades. 23cm diameter 15cm tall
Photo of free Lamp shades (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Road bike turbo trainer (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted Very good condition. Train at home in the winter
Photo of free Road bike turbo trainer (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Garden lounger chair (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted Frame and cushion
Photo of free Garden lounger chair (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted pare set of wheels for a road bike. Details as per photos
Photo of free Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Photo of free Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) #2
Photo of free Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) #3
+1
Free: Sailing boat (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted Sailing boat in wood and cotton sails. Approximately 45cm square
Photo of free Sailing boat (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted Spare set of wheels for a road bike. Details as per photos
Photo of free Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Photo of free Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) #2
Photo of free Road bike wheels (Shottlegate DE56) #3
+1
Free: Flowers (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted A selection of fake flowers, excess left over from wedding decorations. New on longer stems can be cut down
Photo of free Flowers (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Request: Hay Bale (Shottlegate DE56) Expired I’m looking for a rectangular hay bale to use as a natural planter in my garden
Request: Men’s Left Handed Golf Clubs (Shottlegate DE56) Expired Looking for a set or less of left handed gents golf clubs to see if I can play or like it
Free: Plumbing pipes (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted I have a few bits of pipe work left over from having a new sink fitted. Hope they can be of some use to someone. All new
Photo of free Plumbing pipes (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Pans (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted A selection of non stick pans in reasonable condition. I can no longer use them as we have just got an induction hob. Aluminium I think. 2xsaucepans with lids 1xmilkpan 1x frying pan and 1x griddle pan
Photo of free Pans (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Venetian Blind (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted Creamy beige in good condition. I’ve just taken it down. To fit window 114cm wide by 104cm drop
Photo of free Venetian Blind (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Free: Combi Oven (Shottlegate DE56) Gifted Counter top combi oven. Electriq. Grill, microwave, convection + combinations of each. Was working last time used but has been in storage for a while so no guarantees.
Photo of free Combi Oven (Shottlegate DE56) #1
Photo of free Combi Oven (Shottlegate DE56) #2
Photo of free Combi Oven (Shottlegate DE56) #3
Photo of free Combi Oven (Shottlegate DE56) #4
+3 +2 +1
Request: Large mirror (Shottlegate DE56) Received I’m looking for a large mirror in reasonable condition. I want to upcycle for greeting board at my daughters wedding
Request: Tonne bags (Shottlegate DE56) Expired Does anyone out there have a tonne bag or two. I need to get garden waste to the tip Tia
Request: Hardcore (Shottlegate DE56) Expired Looking for some hard core to put under a small patio area. Tia