A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Dinner and dessert plates (Juan Tabo and Central)
As pictured. Must pick up. No shows will be reported. Tell me what time and day you can come



+2
+1





+3
+2
+1



+5
+4
+3


+1


+1







+2
+1



+3
+2
+1




+2
+1



+3
+2
+1
Request:
King size bunkie board (Juan Tabo and Central)
Received
Hello. I'm looking for a king size bunkie board. Or even some plywood for a homemade bunkie board. Thank you



+1


+1



+3
+2
+1






+4
+3
+2



+2
+1




7h
Free:
Crackers and Trail mix (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
One sleeve missing from crackers and trail. Mix is open just the other day. Did not like. Must pick up. No shows will be reported. Juan tabo and i40


15d
Free:
2 OXO cereal containers (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
It says the size on them but they fit a box of cereal. I guess can be used for whatever. MUST PICK UP. NO SHOWS WILL BE REPORTED. NEAR JUAN TABO AND I40


20d
Free:
Sugar dispenser (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Good Seasons Salad Dressing Cruet Shaker Glass Bottle Lid Vine MUST PICK UP. NO SHOWS WILL BE REPORTED.




26d
Free:
Shoes for men size 12 (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Will only go to separate people so tell me which ones you'd like. Must pick up Juan tabo and i40 AGAIN ONE PAIR PER HOUSEHOLD SO PICK ONLY ONE




46d
Free:
Candies (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Must pick up.. Juan tabo and I 40. No shows will be blocked

79d
Free:
Dove Body Scrub (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Only tried once. Did not like the smell. Just opened yesterday. If you like sugar cookie smell i guess you'll like it. Must pick up.. no shows will be blocked.



82d
Free:
Hygiene (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Two dove conditioners. One dove shampoo( all 3 brand new), two dove body lotions. (. Tried once too thin for me) and one Pantene pro v conditioner. Please let me who which item you would like. I normally don't like giving everything to ONE SINGLE person. Let's share with others please. PORCH PICK UP ONLY. NO SHOWS WILL BE BLOCKED AND REPORTED. THANK YOU. JUAN TABO AND I 40 AREA



83d
Free:
6 bags of men's clothes (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Most are size XL to XXL. Lots of dress pants and blazers. Lots of men's jeans, socks. Under shirts. Lots and lots of clothes. Too many to post pictures of. Must take all. I WANT THESE TO GO TO A MAN IN NEED OF CLOTHES. I DO NOT NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO PASS THEM AROUND OR HAND OUT TO HOMELESS. I would like to bless a MAN who needs them. PLEASE send me a message of. Someone who needs them. Must pick up near Juan tabo and i40.
91d
Free:
Frozen tamales (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
7 individualy wrapped tamales. Already frozen so must pick up asap. Near Juan Tabo and i40


92d
Free:
Vitamins (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
See picture for description. Must pick up near Juan tabo and i40. Opened but only tried a few.


93d
Free:
See picture (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Must pick up. Only one missing from box. Juan tabo and i40


93d
Free:
4 boxes of Velveta shells (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Expired but I made a box last night and they were fine. MUST PICK UP. no shows will be reported


126d
Free:
Whey Protein (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Almost full bag. Must pick up near Juan tabo and central. No shows so be reported. Thank you




129d
Free:
Bread snacks (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Only opened one pack and tried one. Not for me. MUST PICK UP NEAR JUAN TABO AND CENTRAL. NO SHOWS WILL BE REPORTED




131d
Free:
Catit cat treats (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Brand new. Almost a full box. My cat refuses to eat them. MUST PICK UP NEAR JUAN TABO AND I40. YOU MUST GIVE ME A DAY AND TIME YOU WILL COME. NO SHOWS WILL BE REPORTED thank you


131d
Free:
Chase lounger (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
This is a really nice chase and I can't stand that i have to post it on here but anyway... my cat just recently scratched the side but you can't tell unless you get right up on it. I shampooed it so it's ready to go. PICK UP ONLY. PLEASE GIVE ME AN EXACT TIME AND DAY YOU CAN COME FOR IT. NO SHOWS WILL BE BLOCKED. I DON'T LIKE GIVING MY ADDRESS AND THEN PEOPLE DON'T SHOW UP. THANK YOU




133d
Free:
L-Arginine, L-Citrulline Powder (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Container is 3/4 FULL. MUST PICK UP. NO SHOWS WILL BE BLOCKED.. You must provide a day and a time you will pick the item up. I will then give you the address for porch pick up. Thank you




147d
149d
Free:
Method body wash (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Brand New never opened. MUST PICK UP. JUAN TABO AND CENTRAL. NO SHOWS WILL BE BLOCKED. THANK YOU


156d
Free:
Eyeshadow palette (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Brand New. Just smudged on the copper one. Please read .. I do not call people. You must pick up. NO SHOWS WILL BE BLOCKED. JUAN TABO AND CENTERAL. have a wonderful day.



156d
Free:
Impractical jokers adult game (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Brand new. Never used. Must pick up. Juan tabo and I FORTY. No shows will be blocked thank you



160d
Free:
Vitamins (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
These are full bottles. I just bought them both 5 days ago. I tried one of each and I can't do it. They have a strong vitamin taste so just be aware of that. Must pick up. No shows will be blocked. Thank you so much. Juan tabo and I 40 area

160d
Free:
2. Body pillows (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Like new. One just needs to be sewed MUST PICK UP JUAN TABO AND I FORTY




173d
Free:
Ghirardelli chocolate (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Brand New bag. I bought two. Was not what I expected. Must pick up Juan tabo and I forty


173d
Free:
Tin full of mints (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Life saver mints. Really cool tin. Must pick up. Juan tabo and I forty


173d
Free:
4 Aspen pads (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Brand New. Just bought wrong size. 22x24.. Must pick up Juan tabo and I forty


173d
Free:
Binders and notebooks (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Notebook have writting on outside of my son's name but that's it. Pocket Folders were never used. Must pick up Juan tabo and I forty




173d
Free:
Perfume bottles (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
I think that's what these are. They have never been used. Only opened to see what they were. Was a gift but I don't know what to use them for. Must pick up please. No shows will be blocked.




203d
Free:
4 piece mug set (Juan Tabo and Central)
Gifted
Very sturdy and thick mugs. Brand New. Box just has been sitting in my garage for years. Must pick up. Juan tabo and central. no shows WILL be blocked so please give a time where you know you can be here. Thank you

205d