A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Belly dancing hip wrap (Horsham, RH13 5)
Purple, used condition. Use for belly dancing, a fancy dress costume or re-purpose as a wall drape, or perhaps use metal coins and plastic beads for other crafts.



+1

Free:
Garden games (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
As shown. I used these a couple of times for family garden parties no longer needed. The skittle ball is very light so we used the skittles spread out and threw the homemade bean bags at them which little ones found easier so are included. Beanbags can also be used for something else or binned!


+1



+2
+1


5h
Free:
Small cushion (Horsham, RH13 5)
Pink and green floral silk cover with feather insert. Piping has worn thin on the corners.

6h
Free:
Plastic caddy (Horsham, RH13 5)
Cleaning organiser caddy. This has been used in a shed and although I've given it a quick clean it could do with a scrub but is otherwise sound so seems a shame to send to the tip if someone can make use of it so message me if you want it.


6h
Free:
Orchid (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Orchid plant which has just finished flowering (white flowers) otherwise leaves look healthy but I don't have room for it.

9d
Request:
Bubblewrap, boxes & postal tubes (Horsham, RH13 5)
If anyone in or within a few miles of Horsham has any clean bubble wrap either plastic or the lattice paper kind and/or small - medium sized sturdy boxes please get in touch. I also need two postal tubes or triangle boxes 1m long or more. I need quite a few bits but not moving house quantities I just have some items I need to send and also fragile items I want to pack away into storage. Thanks for reading.

12d
Free:
Garden Magazine (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
The last six issues of Garden Answer Mar-Sept 2026 plus random back issues of Modern Gardens.

13d
Free:
Storage bags (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Vacuum storage bags. Mainly small size suitable for clothes. I can't guarantee they will all vacuum shrink but they are in good condition so will still keep the moth and dust out.

13d
Free:
Coat hangers (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Plastic adult size store clothes hangers. About 8-10 each of top and clip type trouser hangers.

13d
Free:
Small cushion (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Pink and green floral silk cover with feather insert. Piping has worn thin on the corners.

21d
Free:
Artificial Orchid (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Tall and large which would suit usein a tall or floor vase. Previously used with a real plant in between flowerng times

21d
Free:
Veg seeds (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Unopened packets of seeds mainly salad leaves. All out of date.

24d
Free:
Adhesive lead window strip (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Feels like an almost full roll.

24d
Free:
Houseplants (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Aspidistra. Begonia - Could do with repotting Orchid - no flowers but apart from a little slug damage it's healthy.

30d
Free:
Knee, wrist and foot arch supports (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Pair of knee support XL one lightly used. Pair of wrist supports - M/L? Lightly used. Two pairs of arch support straps unused part if multipack.



30d
Free:
Side tables (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Two small occasional tables. Sofa end tables that would also work as bedside tables. Would suit a project as they are in need of TLC, varnish is very scratched and wood has some dings but otherwise tables are sound.

30d
Free:
Light fittings (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Two ceiling light fittings. Both missing the part that fits to the ceiling but offering in case someone can make use of them as they are or even if just for the glass shades or the G9 LED bulbs can be used.

31d
Free:
Shoe repair kit (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Two sets of stick on soles and one heels. Mens - cut to size


44d
Free:
Halogen light bulbs (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Three G9. Two G4

47d

54d
Free:
Petrol mower (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Large petrol mower. This was received from someone on this site but unfortunately it's too large for my needs. I've not tried to start it so I can't confirm if or how well it runs.

54d
Request:
Working laptop (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
I know this is a very big ask but I'm in need of a working windows laptop. I could write a long sob story but the short version is if anyone has one they'd be willing and able to give me it would really help me out.
55d
Free:
Shelves with brackets (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Two contiboard shelves with basic brackets still attached. Signs of use but in good condition Each approx. 232/233 long

61d
Free:
Lime green tiles (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Three complete sheets of glass mosaic tiles still wrapped.

61d
Free:
Balloons, pump and ribbon (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
I have a bag of what i think are pearl coloured ballons. Only a few in the photo but there's probably 30 or more in the bag. Balloon hand pump. Silver plus a little blue curling ribbon for balloons or gift wrapping. Willing to split if required.



61d
Free:
Craft stuff (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Offering all or willing to split ideally into the bundles as listed below. 1) Recycled and flower papers, sequins, table confetti. 2) Plastic beads, metal 'thingies' (for covering the ends of cords/knots I think) 3) Stamps 4) Paint Overall mostly suited to cardmaking or general craft kids activities but note there are some glass/mirror embellishments and metal 'knot covers' with the bead bundle.




61d
Free:
Zips (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
New unused zips as shown.

61d
Free:
Clip top jars (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Two small spring top jars suitable for storage or chutney etc. Larger than spice jars, slightly smaller than standard jam jar. Washed but some label residue remains on base.

61d
Free:
Allotment seeds (Horsham, RH13 5)
Gifted
Selection of seeds, many are out of date but should still be good for gap fillers on an allotment or veg bed.


64d
Request:
White masonry paint (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Does anyone have surplus white masonry paint I could have please? I only need a modest amount so a part tub of 2L or more would be great. It doesn't matter if smooth or textured finish.

66d
Free:
Tile wallpaper (Horsham, RH13 5)
Expired
Tile on a roll, one 10m unopened roll plus a short length leftover. This is wallpaper and NOT self adhesive film. I used it as a long term temporary worktop splashback and it looked good and was easy to wipe over.

75d