A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Bicycle chain guard. (North Tonbridge TN10)
Old style bike still 'kicking around'? Nobody uses it? I'm looking for an old-style chainguard, and if that's >that< old bike, I will dispose of your old bike in as environmentally friendly way as possible.
Free:
Old gas torches and bits (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
As is...

3h
Request:
Electric Guitar bits (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
I'm in the midst of a 'Luthier' project with a defunct electric guitar, and I need some bits - pick-up, volume and tone pots, etc. If you have a broken or unusable electric guitar, I'd be happy to take it out of your junk cupboard.
310d
Free:
Steel toecap workboots (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Hardly worn. Been is shed for several years. As New! About size 43 (or mebbe 44)

359d
Free:
Table lamps (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Four table lamp bases - all been in the shed for years, so quite dusty. All worked when put aside. You can take any or all of them.Left to right, Marble, Brass, Wood, Touch switch

359d
Request:
Old broken or unused electric guitar(s) (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
I've got a luthiering project on the go, and need your old, broken, unserviceable or unused electric guitar to scavenge for parts.
360d
Free:
Vegetable cold store (dead 'fridge) (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
When I was vegetable gardening more, I got this dead 'fridge to make a cold store for root vegetables. It was very successful. However, now I am disabled with a chronic back issue, I am winding up my vegetable garden days. It's a 'double' - 'fridge above, freezer below. I used it lying flat, with the once upper part storing apples and the once lower part filled with enough sharp sand to store root vegetables. I had fresh apples, carrots, beetroot and parsnips ALL WINTER.
1y
Free:
Perspex sheet 1.2 x 1.8 (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
This sheet of perspex was bought for a shower liner, but proved impossible to install. It is about 1.2 x1.8 in size, about 5 mm in thickness, comprising a 3mm perspex layer and a 2 mm opaque white layer. I do not know what the white layer is made from, but it's probably perspex too,
1y
Free:
Smallish 1980s 'boom box' (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Long relegated to my shed, this 1980s Sharp brand radio is NOT a modern, DAB radio. But it still has some life in it. It receives FM, LW, MW, and SW broadcast and records and plays audio cassettes (you remember those?)

1y
Free:
Rucksack (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
Virtually new rucksack. I wasn't happy with its fit. But it might suit a female or a smaller male.

1y
Request:
Hedge cutter (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
I gave away my hedge trimmer on this app several years ago. Now I find myself in need of a powered hedge cutter. Silly me!
1y
Free:
Electric slow cooker (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
Older slow cooker. Covered, brown ceramic cooking vessel fits into thermostat controlled, electrically heated surround.
1y
Free:
Post-crete (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
1 and 1/2 bags of post crete. Used last winter, but still useable. One bag sealed, the other has been opened and some material removed, but the remainder is in good condition.
1y
Free:
Small quantity of chestnut logs (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
I had to remove a small tree from my garden. The result is some logs and limbs on offer. If you want them shorter cut, when you come I will help with that by cutting them all to the size you need.
1y
Free:
Convertible chaise longue (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
really lovely oak framed designer chaise longue. The ends turn up or down to convert it to bed or settee or chaise longue, but one end is broken and fixed in the down position. As a piece of furniture, it just hasn't worked for us.
1y
Free:
Classical guitar footrest (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Lowest position unusable, but fine for someone who likes their left foot higher.
1y
Free:
Place mats... (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
Four black and natural striped bamboo place mats and two plainer, natural ones.
2y
Free:
Carpenter's belt pouch (North Tonbridge TN10)
Expired
One compartment and tool loop.
2y
Free:
Polytunnel fabric offcuts (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Heavy duty reinforced plastic sheet pieces cut from my polytunnel. Some as large as 2msq.about six pieces. Take them all.
2y
2y
Free:
A couple of 1 ton soil bags (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Big bags!
2y
Free:
Earthenware pot (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Clean and not damaged. Stands about 25 cm tall. See photo...
2y
Free:
Read/write CDs and cases (North Tonbridge TN10)
Gifted
Eleven read/write CDs (some with WinXP service packs, but erasable) and nine empty cases. All to go as one set, please.
2y