A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Old electric fan or fans does not need to be working (Middleton LS10)
Any colour or size

2h
Free:
Cordless drill (Middleton LS10)
Gifted
Taking up room in my shed Drill, Charger and 3 batteries

19d
Free:
Brushes for a power washer (Middleton LS10)
Gifted
Just taking up room in my shed

19d
Free:
Halogen site flood light (Middleton LS10)
Gifted
Messed about by the last person, so before I put it in the recycle bin does anyone want it? Working but I just want rid of it

19d
Free:
Wood for burner (Middleton LS10)
Withdrawn
800mm x 75mm x 50mm there are about 35 pieces

64d
Free:
6t bottle jack (Middleton LS10)
Gifted
In working condition, taking up room and want it out of the way

69d
Free:
Bulbs (Middleton LS10)
Gifted
GU10 floodlight and GU5.3 BULBS some are not in packet but are working

78d
Free:
2 x small Ambiano air con units (Middleton LS10)
Gifted
bought last year but just dont like them full instructions bought them from Aldi or Lidl (can't remember)

78d
Free:
Compressed Air line with Euro fitting (Middleton LS10)
Gifted
New never used, compressed Air Line I cant remember if its 5m or 10m long I'm in the leeds 10 area

84d
Request:
Water butt and or composter plant pots seed trays etc (Middleton LS10)
Expired
Any colour

90d