A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Pack of 9 new pencils - never used (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Not even been sharpened! HB rubber tipped pencils. 3 have been taken out of the pack. Take some or all - as you like. Collection from Kellaway/Horfield Common area.




+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+5
+4
+3



+2
+1



+1





+3
+2
+1



+2
+1




+1



+4
+3
+2
Free:
Grapefruit knife, small, curved, serated (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
We have 2 and only need one. The wooden handle is a bit rough - maybe it was put in the dishwasher. Collect (in person) from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.


+1



+2
+1



+4
+3
+2



+5
+4
+3



+1


+1


+1


+1


+1


+1


1h
Free:
A3 pink paper x 19 sheets, crumpled! (Henleaze Ward BS9)
19 sheets of rather crumpled A3 pink paper. Friends used it to pack a present safely. Could still be used for drawing or painting. Collection from Kellaway/Horfield Common area.


1h
Free:
Black card box - used to contain chocolates (Henleaze Ward BS9)
No chocolates in there now! See photos. Space inside for 12 chocolates. No design on the box, very plain. Approx 16 x 13 cm. Anyone making sweet gifts for Christmas? 6 inch ruler in photos for scale. Ruler not included. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area.




7d
Free:
Hot water bottle stoppers x 4 (Henleaze Ward BS9)
They don't fit my new hot water bottles. I think there are a few different profiles. You're welcome to arrange to come round with your water bottle and see if any of them fit. Stoppers often get separated from the bottles over the summer. I'm near Kellaway/Horfield Common.

11d
Free:
Accessories for old Miele vacuum (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
The vacuum cleaner is beyond repair. Got the flexible tube, metal tube, floor head and radiator brush to give away. I don't think they fit new Miele models. they might fit other makes, I don't know. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply. I'll mark them 'promised' when I promise them. Take some or all of them.




16d
Free:
Crayons/coloured pencils - very small, well-used! (Henleaze Ward BS9)
9 coloured pencils - short so only suitable for small hands. Six inch ruler for scale. We no longer have a need for them. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Let me know when you could collect.

19d
Free:
Switch to select which speakers play (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Used it to switch from speakers in one room to the speakers in different room, or both. This was for wired speakers. The deck and amp were in one room but this meant I could choose where to listen. You'd need to know how to set it up. Radio Shack brand. For condition, please see photos. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.




22d
Free:
Plastic toiletry bottles (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Plastic containers - originally bought for taking toiletries on holiday, or contained toiletries. The 2 unlabelled ones, that I bought, have a fine 'tube' inside to deliver the product. Not sure if it makes a spray. Fairly sure I never used them. Take one or more. Tell me which ones you want. Let me know collection plans when you reply. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield common area.




23d
Free:
2 plastic shower gel bottles (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Used to hold Neal's Yard shower gel. Useful if you want to put small amount of shower gel in them, rather than taking big bottle on holiday. 100ml approx. One's an old one and it's still a bit frothy when I rinse it out. Have one or both. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area.


52d
Free:
Curved grapefruit knife (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Serrated on both sides and curved to cut round the grapefruit. I'll only hand it over in person to someone who is very clearly over 25. We have 2 of them and only need 1. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area.



59d
Free:
Golf tees - lots (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Think I used them when I re-caned the seat of an old chair. Never been used for golf. Various colours. 42 are wood (I think) and 14 (shorter) seem to be plastic. Plus 4 broken wooden ones. You can take some or all of them - tell me how many you want. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.


77d
Free:
Cotton reels, plastic, empty, x 11 (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Various sizes - see photos. Any use for junk modelling? Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please suggest collection times when you reply


79d
Free:
Manual grinder, Spong brand, VERY old (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Got it 2nd hand in the 70s. Used it to make burgers. It's incomplete. The wing nut that fixes the handle on is missing. I think I had it dipped and stripped late 70s and stopped using it. More of a museum piece than a useable kitchen item. See photos. Collection from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.




85d
Free:
Knives, one or more (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Bigger ones have wooden handles. These will only be given (in person) to a person who is clearly over 30. If I have any doubts I won't hand them over. Longer ones are either carving knives or bread knives. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please give collection plans when you reply.




87d
Free:
Glass jars with lids x 18 (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Various sizes. All have lids. Some have sticky stuff from the label on them, most don't. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.


87d
Free:
Carving knife & 'fork' (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Stainless steel, wooden handles. The fork and the handle separate - needs repair. Habitat, probably 1980s. These will only be given (in person) to a person who is very obviously over 30. If I have any doubts I won't hand them over. Knife looks as if it's been sharpened a lot over the years. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please give collection plans when you reply.


88d
Free:
kitchen knife (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Wooden handle. Blade is slightly damaged - probably used to lift the lid off a tin. Blade is 15cm. Knife is 27cm. This will only be given (in person) to a person who is very obviously over 30. If I have any doubts I won't hand it over. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please give collection plans when you reply.



88d
Free:
Speaker selector unit, play thro' 1, 2 or both pairs (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Used it to switch from speakers in one room to the speakers in different room, or both. This was for wired speakers. The deck and amp were in one room but this meant I could choose where to listen. You'd need to know how to set it up. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.




89d



89d
Free:
Old knife sharpener (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Not been used for many years. Got tabs to screw it to something so it's not buried in the cutlery drawer, where I found it! We have another one so don't need this. Collect (in person) from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply. Will add photos soon




89d
Free:
Speaker selector unit, spkr 1, spkr 2, 1+2 (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Withdrawn
Used it to switch from speakers in one room to the speakers in different room, or both. This was for wired speakers. The deck and amp were in one room but this meant I could choose where to listen. You'd need to know how to set it up. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.




89d
Free:
Trousers M/L elasticated waist (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Mid brown colour. OneWorld make. 2 front pockets, 2 leg pockets, 1 back pocket. 73% cotton, 25% polymide, 2% acrylic. Waist is 24 inches without stretching the elastic. With elastic stretched it's 34 inches. A couple of tiny oil marks low down on the legs (see photos) - think I wore them on the bicycle. Faint white mark on one leg - possibly from suncream. (see photos). Washed and clean. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.




94d
Free:
Game, Against the Hammer (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Expired
For 4 or more players, 8 years or older. Box contains game cards and an inflatable judge's hammer. Not sure it's ever been played. Came from Marks and Spencer. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.


96d
Free:
Globe - white glass, lightshade (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Probably used for a bathroom light originally. 25 inches circumference. opening is 3.25 inches. I used to use it with a light underneath it. Looked great but I don't have a suitable place for it now. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.



101d
Free:
Waterproof Motorbike Mittens (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Pair of dark green mittens I used over motorbike gloves in the rain. There is a wash label inside them but I've never washed them. In very good condition as not used a lot. 32cm long end to end. 20cm from elasticated wrist to end. No size on them. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.



103d
Free:
Waterproof mittens (were used on the motorbike in the rain) (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Pair of dark green mittens I used over motorbike gloves in the rain. There is a wash label inside them but I've never washed them. In very good condition as not used a lot. 32cm long end to end. 20cm from elasticated wrist to end. No size on them. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.



104d
Free:
White glass globe (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Probably used for a bathroom light originally. 25 inches circumference. opening is 3.25 inches. I used to use it with a light underneath it. Looked great but I don't have a suitable place for it now. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.



105d
Free:
personal safety alarm, heart shape (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Gifted
Heart design. You pull the key ring and chain out of the heart to set it off. It's called the Defender Heart. Boxed, with instructions. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.



110d
Free:
Personal safety alarm (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Expired
Heart design. You pull the key ring and chain out of the heart to set it off. It's called the Defender Heart. Boxed, with instructions. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.



111d
Free:
Against the Hammer, game (Henleaze Ward BS9)
Expired
For 4 or more players, 8 years or older. Box contains game cards and an inflatable judge's hammer. Not sure it's ever been played. Came from Marks and Spencer. Collect from Kellaway/Horfield Common area. Please tell me collection plans when you reply.


112d