A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Heat press (Limehouse, E14)
I’m looking for a heat press (large or small) for a small business I’ve recently started. If you have one you’re no longer using I’d love to put it to good use! Thank you 🙏🏼
Free:
IKEA shower curtain (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Lovely bright teal and white shower curtain. Collect asap from Limehouse.

2h
Free:
Sony speakers (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
These were part of a little hi-Fi system which no longer works and I’ve thrown out, but I’m pretty sure these speakers work well if anyone can use them? Collect from Limehouse E14.
2y
Free:
Sistema lunch box (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Has lots of compartments and includes a drink bottle. I fairly certain I e never used this. Collect from Limehouse E14
2y
Free:
Sandwich toaster (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Used but working perfectly last time I used it. Collect from Limehouse E14.
2y
Free:
Nespresso pod holder (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Collect from Limehouse asap
2y
Free:
Gold and wicker laundry basket (Limehouse, E14)
Expired
Well used but still nice! Collect from Limehouse E14 7EY
2y
Free:
Beige/cream throw (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Medium-sized cream and beige throw with tassels. Collect E14 7EY
2y
Free:
Navy blue throw/blanket (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Medium-size Nave blue throw/blanket with faded gold leaf design. Collect E14 7EY
2y
Free:
Cream throw (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Cream throw, medium size. Nice for sofa/chair/bed. Collect E14 7EY
2y
Free:
Cream throw with tassels (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Medium sized cream colour throw, nice to go on sofa/chair/bed. Collect E14 7EY.
2y
Free:
IKEA drawer boxes for Kallax (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
2 x sets of drawer boxes which I think fit inside ikea Kallax storage. A few stains/marks on them, and probably some cat floof! Collection from E14 7EY.
2y
Free:
Pair of floor-length curtains (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Floor length curtains (60x90”), very pale duck-egg blue/green, pencil-pleat (need curtain hooks). They are PVC-lined so block out light when closed. My kitten made some very small holes in these with his claws, you can only tell when they’re closed in the daylight! Will need a wash -been in storage. Collect Limehouse E14 7EY
2y
Free:
2x shoe storage hangers (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
I have two of these to give away. For hanging shoes in your wardrobe. Collect from Limehouse E14 7EY
2y
Free:
White pvc Venetian blind 90 x 160cm (Limehouse, E14)
Expired
White pvc blind from Argos - 90cm wide 160cm drop. My kitten punched his teeth through one slat unfortunately, but other than that in good working order..! I think the original attachments are there. Collect asap from Limehouse
2y
Free:
Broadband router (Limehouse, E14)
Expired
Just a router, not a tv box. Collect from Limehouse asap
2y
Free:
Working fire alarm (Limehouse, E14)
Expired
Working. I think the ceiling mount is missing. Collect from Limehouse asap.
2y
Free:
Mdf shelves and brackets (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
Strong mdf shelves with wall brackets. Great for a garage or store room. Shelves are 110cm long by 30cm deep. Collect asap from Limehouse.
2y
Free:
Now TV broadband router (Limehouse, E14)
Expired
Collect from Limehouse asap
2y
2y
Free:
Bamboo and metal shelf (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
I’ve had this for decades and have been using it as a spice rack, although originally it came with toiletries. Very well used and needs a clean, but still useful. Collect asap from Limehouse.
2y
Free:
Kallax boxes (Limehouse, E14)
Gifted
2 ikea burgundy boxes that fit Kallax units. They’re well used and need a brush/wash (I have a cat!) collect asap, thanks
2y