A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Space saver spare wheel for Vauxhall and wheel brace (Yate BS37)
Will fit most Vauxhall vehicles with 5 stud wheels from early 2000s. Came off a 57 plate Zafira and has been stored out of sunlight.



+3
+2
+1



+5
+4
+3


+1



+6
+5
+4



+2
+1


+1




+1


+1


+1

Free:
12V travel kettle (Yate BS37)
Expired
Good condition apart from a bit of melting to the lid (see photo). Complete with cups etc. I kept this in my car when I used to work in obscure out of the way places and wanted a hot drink or pot noodle. Definitely not a fast boil but it works.


+1











1h
Free:
Trailer FOR REPAIR (Yate BS37)
150x85cm trailer on Mini wheels for repair. I haven't had a car with a towbar for nearly 10 years so this has just been standing unused in the garden. The plywood baseboard is rotten with large holes at the front but the frame and galvanised steel sides seem generally ok. Hubs were replaced with new Mini hubs shortly before it was laid up and the wheels spin easily. Please note this is offered as seen with no guarantees. I realise this is the case for all Freegle items but this will be towed on the road which is why I am I am reiterating it. I am sure it is ok to tow for short distances (I would if I had a towbar) but this is at your risk.




1h
Free:
Fencing rails and boards (Yate BS37)
4 triangular arris rails >2m long and about 50 featheredge boards 1.5m long The boards are over 10 years old and some have split when they were removed, but there are plenty of good ones. The rails are 12 months old and used for a temporary fix. All have grey fence paint on them.



3h
Free:
Lilac curtains (Yate BS37)
Gifted
Handmade curtains made for a window 110cm wide x 169cm high. Excellent condition except some of the blackout material has degraded in sunshine.

26d
Free:
Car Bulbs (Yate BS37)
Gifted
Now my daughter's car has been sold, I realise that I am probably never going to need bulbs for my cars as they are now LED. This is a collection I started 40+ years ago :) Most are new, some slightly used. H7 halogen H1 halogen P21/BAU15S indicator bulbs (plain, orange and silvered orange) P21/5 tail/brake bulb Also other not shown. Let me know what you want.




33d
Free:
Old bike (Yate BS37)
Gifted
It has lived outdoors for much of the last 8 years so it's not pretty but it is functional. It's been with both my daughters through university but now is looking for a new home.




75d
Free:
Fresh herbs (Yate BS37)
Expired
Two large bunches of tarragon and marjoram suitable for cooking, drying or potting on. There is a lot (secateurs for scale) so happy to split if more than one person wants it. Ideally to go today (Sunday), especially if you want to plant it.

96d
Free:
Sturdy cardboard boxes (Bristol Business Park BS16)
Gifted
375x285x250mm (LxWxH). Were used for transporting IT kit internationally so they are sturdy - each box has a separate box inside it making each wall about 10mm thick. There are about 25 of them; take as many as you want. Collection from near UWE ASAP before we have to crush them.



102d
Free:
115mm angle grinder and discs (Yate BS37)
Gifted
Used condition with a selection of discs and a wire knot wheel.

111d
Free:
Underground ducting (Yate BS37)
Gifted
About 8m of orange underground ducting for running pipes and cables underground. Useful for garden projects like ponds and lighting. 63mm OD / 50mm ID


118d
Free:
Extendable bypass loppers (Yate BS37)
Gifted
Well used but usable. The bit that stops the handles slamming together has snapped but my modification sorted that.

169d
Free:
3kW fast boil kettle (Yate BS37)
Expired
White Kenwood kettle. Good clean condition. Only fault is the lid doesn't always stay up when open.


172d
Free:
Car cleaning stuff (Yate BS37)
Gifted
I bought a car years ago and it came with a bag of specialist cleaning products. I've just bought a new car and it comes with a bag of the same specialist cleaning products. Can anyone make use of the old ones? Most of them are almost full. Cockpit spray Glass cleaner Upholstery cleaner Leather cleaner Car freshener



188d
Free:
Banana plant shoots (Yate BS37)
Gifted
We've repotted a large banana plant and have three side shoots with roots. (pen in photo shown for scale)

194d
Free:
Vauxhall locking wheel bolt set (Yate BS37)
Expired
Fits many Vauxhall / GM models from early 2000s. Part number is 93173882; look it up and check it fits your car



262d
Free:
Pink emulsion paint (2.5l unopened) (Yate BS37)
Expired
Valspar matt 2.5l emulsion from B&Q. The colour is pink diamond. The room that it was for has since changed colour so we definitely don't need it. It's a few years old but until I opened it just now to see if it was ok, it was sealed and stored in a dry room.



269d
Free:
Power supplies (Yate BS37)
Expired
Mainly 12VDC but also 4.8, 5, 6, 10, 18VDC. Loads of them - not all are pictured! Also have a couple of old style laptop PSUs. I'm not getting rid of them as a job lot but if you need a power supply let me know the output voltage and current or power and I'll see if I have one.

269d
Free:
2.4m corner bead for rendering (Yate BS37)
Expired
Good straight condition


304d



304d
Request:
Cluedo (Yate BS37)
Received
My daughter has moved out and wants a Cluedo board game to play with her new mates. I'd love it if I could get an old one like in the picture, but newer one would also be welcome

321d
Free:
Thule 4011 kit for roof bars Vauxhall Astra/Zafira (2007 on) (Yate BS37)
Expired
Fitting kit for Thule roof bars on Vauxhall Astra/Zafira (2007 on) with integrated roof rails. You'll need the bars and suitable footpack to use it. Instructions and allen key included


350d
Free:
M16 wire rope clamps x10 (Yate BS37)
Gifted
I meant to buy M6 for some fencing wire and got M16 by mistake. I kept them thinking I'd find a use but 20 years on, I haven't. Still bagged. Equivalent to Toolstation item 85143


359d
Free:
Locking wheel bolts for Fiat 500 (Yate BS37)
Expired
Were fitted to 2008 model but will fit others


359d
Free:
USB to parallel printer cable (Yate BS37)
Expired
Unused in bag with instructions.


359d
Free:
500ml bottles for homebrew beer / cider making (Yate BS37)
Gifted
About 40 identical, clean 1/2 litre bottles ideal for homebrew beer or cider. Photo does not show all of them.

1y
Free:
Hard Hats (Yate BS37)
Expired
One black, one white. Both more than 5 years old so I'm not allowed to wear them for work.


1y
Free:
110V transformer (Yate BS37)
Gifted
Large 230V to 110V transformer. I got it off another Freegler many years ago and never used it.


1y
Free:
Castrol 2 stroke oil for garden machinery (Yate BS37)
Gifted
Just under 900ml in bottle.


1y
Free:
Volvo V60 mats and other bits (Yate BS37)
Expired
From a 2015 Volvo V60. The car was written off when less than 5 years old and after 11 months of ownership so the mats are relatively new. I also have (not shown) the retractable parcel shelf, the boot floor and the luggage nets that fit to the back of the rear seats. All good condition and all to go together.

1y
Free:
Large rotary washing line (Yate BS37)
Gifted
4 arms, 220cm across diagonal. Probably 40m of line total. The frame is good and new strings are fitted but they need adjusting and tensioning. BTW the lean in the photo is due to the hole, not the washing line!

1y