A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Fridge freezer (Rodborough GL5)
Upright fridge freezer in working order, about 7 years old. Generally in good condition, except: - freezer drawers have some cracks - needs rather frequent defrosting (outlet pipe from interior can tend to freeze/block a few weeks after defrosting; may be possible to insulate or otherwise adjust it)

2h
Free:
Indesit washing machine (Rodborough GL5)
Expired
This is a compact style washing machine (depth is compact; other dimensions are standard), useful for a narrower kitchen or utility room. It is a good machine. Drum size is about 7 litres I would think. I like the range of different cycles. It is about 8 years old and I should have the instruction book - will check. In terms of presentation, it has a few cosmetic marks (white paint where I removed some rust) but looks generally OK. Reason for replacement is that I am having the kitchen refitted and getting a larger washing machine.

95d
Free:
Slimline dishwasher, with tablets and rinse aid (Rodborough GL5)
Gifted
Width 45 cm, depth 60 cm, height 85 cm. This has not been used for about 3 years. I stopped using it because it was not draining properly but I think this was was an issue with the plumbing, not that that the dishwasher was broken. I think it should still work if you are happy to take a chance on it (no guarantees and no returns, sorry). It doesn't come with instructions, or with fittings for plumbing purposes, so you will need a bit of plumbing knowhow to install it.

98d
Free:
Selection of light bulbs (Rodborough GL5)
Expired
11 light bulbs with small screw fitting* 2 with large screw fitting 1 with large bayonet fitting * 6 new, 5 used+working (one with a paint mark)

1y
Free:
Single duvet (Rodborough GL5)
Expired
Good clean condition

1y