A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
dolls house (Yardley B33)
This might be a long shot but I amnlooking for a dolls house for my grandaughter I can collect






+2
+1


Free:
Brass table lamp working (Yardley B33)
Expired

2h
Free:
Glass splashback for kitchen (Yardley B33)
Withdrawn
Different size pices of tughned glass kitch splashback we had in our kitchen free to collector


86d
Request:
Stroller (Yardley B33)
Withdrawn
Looking for stroller for 1 year baby I can collect

88d
Request:
Cake tins for baking (Yardley B33)
Received
Looking for cake tins if someone have them and don't need them anymore I can collect

114d
Request:
Tall freezer (Yardley B33)
Expired
Hi looking for tall freezer if someone have one working order please
163d
Free:
Scs corner sofa and 3 seater sofa (Yardley B33)
Gifted
Hi i got brown scs corner sofa and 3 seater sofa available for collection very very comfortable from smoke and pet free home we changed due to new colour scheme in the house


333d
Free:
Underlay b9 (Bordesley Green B9)
Expired
Underlay available to collect from b9

1y
Request:
Fondue set for my grandaughter (Kitts Green B33)
Expired
Looking for funde set for my granddaughter child if someone have one i can collect
1y
Request:
Jigsaw puzzle (Kitts Green B33)
Received
I am looking for jigsaw puzzles if anyone git them and don't need anymore I can collect

1y
Free:
3 book cases (Yardley B33)
Expired
3 wooden booked cases available for collection


1y
Free:
Glass units from double glazed windows (Yardley B33)
Expired
Glass units from double glazed windows some with led as seen in pictures collection from b33




1y
Request:
Old Laminate flooring for shed (Yardley B33)
Expired
Old laminate floor needed for shed can collect
1y
Free:
Carpet under lay (Yardley B33)
Gifted
Carpet under lay of full room very good condition


1y
Request:
Laminate floor wanted for garage (Yardley B33)
Expired
Laminate floor wanted for garage I can collect
1y
Free:
3and 2 seater sofas perfect condition B33 8SX (Yardley B33)
Gifted 

1y
Free:
Wall tiles used but still in good condition (Yardley B33)
Expired
I took my bathroom tiles of they are still usable if someone interesd some broken but mainly all in one piece
1y
Free:
gcse revision guides (Yardley B33)
Gifted
Lots of GCSE REVISION GUIDES if any good for anyone
1y
Free:
Dvd player (Yardley B33)
Gifted
Dvd player had it free from someone else did not try I m sure its working free to collector
1y
2y
Free:
Baby car seat available for collection never been in acciden (Yardley B33)
Gifted
2y
Free:
Old kitchen wall cupboards for garage (Yardley B33)
Expired
Few old kitchen wall cupboards for garage
2y
Free:
Tea pot and cups and mugs (Yardley B33)
Gifted
2y
Free:
Dinner set plastic plates and serving dishes with lids bowl (Yardley B33)
Gifted
2y
Free:
Tv dvd combo working condition (Yardley B33)
Gifted
I got this wharfdale TV dvd combo no remote available for collection
2y
Request:
2kg dumbell needed 1 or 2 physio recommended (Yardley B33)
Expired
Hi I am looking for 1 or 2 dumbell 2kg atleast recommended by physio I can collect in reasonable distance
2y
Free:
Old style suitecase without key (Yardley B33)
Expired
I got this old style suitecase if someone interested its got no keys
2y
Request:
Gloss paints wanted for shed (Yardley B33)
Expired
Ho looking for gloss paints any colours for my shed I can collect
2y