A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
King size mattress topper (Heathfield TN21)
Has some marks. Could do with a wash/dry clean.


+1





+4
+3
+2



3h
Free:
Working TV (Heathfield TN21)
Gifted
Samsung TV. This is Not a smart device however it does have ports on the side but when I tried to connect to the Internet I could not get it to work


94d
Free:
DVD (Heathfield TN21)
Expired
I cannot get it to work as it comes up with this error message. I've checked HDMI cable and it doesn't seem to be this. If anyone feels able to fix it they are welcome to have it


101d
Free:
Working TV (Heathfield TN21)
Expired




119d
Free:
Small packaging boxes (Heathfield TN21)
Expired
Small packaging boxes and a few jiffy bags and plastic posting bags. All Pre-used. Maybe useful for someone who sells by maim order

156d
Free:
Plastic plant pot (Heathfield TN21)
Expired
Grey

1y
Free:
Plant pots (Heathfield TN21)
Expired
Mainly plastic. A few pottery

1y
Free:
Jiffy bags & packing items (Heathfield TN21)
Gifted
Pre used jiffy bags, small packaging boxes, bubble wrap for stuffing & envelopes. Maybe useful to someone who sells on ebay etc

1y
Free:
Stoplock (Heathfield TN21)
Expired
Original Stop lock Steering Wheel Immobiliser. N. B. There is NO KEY! Never been used

1y
Free:
Kefir (Heathfield TN21)
Gifted
KEFIR: I need to split my kefir. I have enough for about 4 people. See YouTube video below as to how to make it. The basics are in the first 7 minutes of the video.

1y