A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Mountfield lawnmower (Kirby Cross CO13)
Works but not in great condition.





+2
+1



4h
Free:
Mountfield lawnmower (Kirby Cross CO13)
Withdrawn
Works first time but probably best for parts as condition is not great.


1d
Free:
Chaise Sofa (Kirby Cross CO13)
Expired
Very little use.




119d
Free:
Nutricia Fortisip Compact. (CO13)
Gifted
I'm not sure what the correct name are for these type drinks but if you are already taking them you will know what they are intended for. As they are expensive I thought I would try here before I get rid of them. These were recommended by a doctor for a condition that a friend had.


319d
Free:
Bar stool (CO13)
Expired
Might do someone a good turn. It is not in the best of condition. No rips or tears but scratches and marks on the metal.
2y
Free:
5FT Single Fluorescent Strip Light ×2 (Kirby Cross CO13)
Expired
Just been taken down. No Fluorescent Tubes or screws.
2y
Free:
Hotpoint FFA90 Fridge Freezer SPARES or WEIGH IN (Kirby Cross CO13)
Expired
Stopped working after defrost alarm kept sounding over many, many weeks and then screen went blank.
2y