A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
C-pap machine (Fort adams)
Used but still has life in it. I also have unused brand new full face masks.

3h
Request:
Outdoor storage bin (Fort adams)
Withdrawn
Something we can use to hold our gardening supplies and soil! Preferably waterproof!
71d
Free:
Old Makita reciprocal saw (Middletown)
Expired
It needs to be cleaned up and needs new blades but it still works

193d
Free:
Golf clubs (Middletown self storage)
Gifted
Free golf clubs
1y
Free:
Men’s clothing (Middletown self storage)
Expired
L and XL jackets sweatshirts t shirts and men’s jeans sizes 34/30 and 36/30
1y
Free:
Dog food (Middletown self storage)
Gifted
5 large bags of unopened dog food. For adult smaller dogs. Expired but apparently still good kept in cool dark place unopened. If anyone is interested.

1y
Request:
Piano (Fort adams)
Expired
Upright piano
1y
Request:
Baby dolls (Fort adams)
Expired
Hi everyone! I work in an assisted living with ladies who have dementia. They love carrying baby dolls. If anyone has any plus accessories I’d love to take them off your hands!
1y
Request:
Plastic drawers (Fort adams)
Expired
I’m in need of large plastic drawers. Thank you all so much!
2y
Free:
Men’s dress shirts (Fort adams)
Expired
Mens Long sleeve dress shirts 32/33 16-161/ and 171/2 neck. I’m really hoping I find someone in need. Maybe someone that has a young adult that has a summer job and needs some dress shifts. I also have pants 30 length
2y