A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
A adult walker (Warstock B14)
If any one has one of these walkers who don't use it anymore. Would like to take it off from you and give it to this person who needs and give him some freedom of going out and doing bits and Bob in safety.

2h
Request:
Bookcase shelf, coffee and Lshape sofa (Warstock B14)
I am Looking for good condition not so big L shape sofa and a coffee table, a long bookcase shelf . If anyone has one to give away. Please let me know. Thank you.

2h
Request:
Walking stroller for someone (Warstock B14)
Withdrawn
Hello all, I am looking for a stroller for an adult who finds hard to move around. It would be nice I could find one for him so he can go out. Just cooped indoors. So if anyone is giving one away would like collect and make his life bit easy to move around. Really appreciate if you could help.

86d
Request:
A adult walker (Roe Green NW9)
Expired
I am looking for a adult walker 3 wheeler for a friend who is having difficulty moving around due pain. I thought I could ask her for help. If it gives a person to be independent why not help. If anyone is given away something like what's the picture is I would love to here from you. Thank you so much

129d
Request:
Crutches walking stick (Warstock B14)
Expired
Looking for walking stick but those that crutches to support when walk with it . If anyone given away or no longer need it. Thank you.

132d
Request:
extended table and dining chairs (Warstock B14)
Expired
Hi all lovely people, I am looking for a table that can be extended and dining chairs. If anyone is given away love to have it.

267d
Request:
L shape sofa (NW9)
Expired
I've no sofa so I am looking g for one that I can use. L shape would be great and have to give me time to also look for someone to help me.
315d
Request:
Garden shredder/a mower/L-shape sofa. (Warstock B14)
Expired
Friend of mine has just got a house and needs shredder and grass cutter. The garden is in mess. Also if anyone given away good condition L shape sofa. I am trying help. They live in birmingham.
348d
Request:
L-shape sofa (NW9)
Expired
I am looking for LShape sofa which I desperately need due to back pain and joint issue I can't sit on the floor. Has to be good condition.
355d