A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Nicolette gum (Stroud GL5)
Bbe 2025 but prob still ok. Virtually an entire box





+1
Free:
Colander (not for food) (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Huge colander but the paint on the outside is flaking off so no good for food, maybe someone can use it for something non-edible?




3h
Free:
Two bags of crushed ice (Stroud GL5)
Promised
Unopened and not now needed

55d
Free:
Cut ends of willow fencing (Stroud GL5)
Expired
We had to cut our willow roll fencing to size and shape, these are the off cuts. Maybe of use to someone for something in garden rather than us just throwing away?

69d
Free:
Lining fabric (Stroud GL5)
Withdrawn
Surplus to requirements dark navy and royal blue polyester lining fabric

79d
Free:
Towels for dogs or cleaning (Stroud GL5)
Withdrawn
I’ve got a few towels I’m going to be getting rid of soon if anyone can make use of them for drying the dogs in the winter or cutting up to make cleaning cloths?

81d
Request:
Portable personal CD player - e.g. Walkman (Stroud GL5)
Received
I'm after an old fashioned portable CD player for my Dad to use to listen to audiobooks. He has Alzheimer's and we thought this might be a straightforward way to keep him occupied some of the time because he can't cope with tech, apps etc. Thanks for reading and hopefully soemone can help!

83d
Free:
Fabrics and yarn for craft projects (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Unwanted new fabric, some has been cut into a little. Yarn is super-chunky. All to go together please


91d
Free:
Road atlas France 2008 (Stroud GL5)
Expired
It’s old but serviceable. Might be useful for an art project maybe if not for actual travelling


179d
Free:
Kids outfit age 6-7 (Stroud GL5)
Expired
Lilo and stitch T-shirt and shorts from George. Barely worn. Age 6-7


190d
Request:
Folding step stool for kitchen (Stroud GL5)
Expired
I’m after one of these which will fold nicely in the corner of the kitchen because I dice with death every time I get on a chair to get stuff out of the top cupboards! I don’t mind really what they look like! Thank you and please

192d
Free:
Snorkel (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Great quality snorkel tho quite old, my mask broke and I’ve bought a new set but this is a good one so seems a shame to just throw it away

195d
Free:
Box of jiffy bags (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Various sizes, all used but can be reused!

207d
Free:
She-wee (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Only used to try once. Been thoroughly cleaned! She-wee for use camping/festivals/hikes etc. made of silicone so easy to sterilise

211d
Free:
Coffee filters (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Box of 40 only 1 used so 39 left!

232d
Free:
Scented candle (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Lovely scented candle - only used a tiny bit. Expensive gift nice smell

277d
Free:
EMPTY but attractive 5l olive oil tin (Stroud GL5)
Expired
Might be the sort of thing that looks nice displayed in a kitchen? The olive oil was delicious sorry there isn’t any left!

288d
Free:
Pine TV unit needs tlc (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Solid pine, needs a sand down and a repaint as a bit grubby and chipped, but a solid piece of furniture). Please say when you can collect (weekend would be preferred) as I’d like it gone asap.



300d
Free:
Jigsaw puzzle (Stroud GL5)
Expired
Really nice puzzle to do but sadly 1 piece missing

300d

323d
Free:
Two small pallets (Stroud GL5)
Expired

1y
Request:
ramekin dishes -glass or ceramic, don't have to match! (Stroud GL5)
Received
I'd like some of these if anyone has any free please. I can pick up from Stroud area.

1y
Free:
Hudl tablet (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Still works but pretty ancient now! We have finally upgraded but this was running our satnav until very recently


1y
Free:
Risotto rice (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Unopened but well out of date.

1y
Free:
Loose leaf tea (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
600g loose leaf tea best before May 2025

1y
Free:
Face paint sticks (Stroud GL5)
Expired
Partly used, lots left.

1y
Free:
Bird food - fat balls (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Our birds won’t eat these fat balls as they are too fussy! They are the type with not many seeds in. Perhaps someone else has less fussy customers?


1y
Request:
Packing foam (Stroud GL5)
Expired
Hi I’m after some foam packing similar to the pics, quite robust, suitable for packing and... See more


1y
Request:
Uninterruptible Power supply (UPS) (Stroud GL5)
Expired
I need a UPS to keep a piece of electronic equipment running while away for a few weeks and I wonder if anyone has a spare or old one they don't need any more please. I would be really grateful!
1y
Free:
Headlice / nit comb (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Been in the drawer unused for 20 years - perhaps it would be of use to someone?

1y
Free:
Gouache paint (Stroud GL5)
Gifted
Part used but still some left in the tubes

1y