A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Three Crop Tops Size M/L (Sompting BN15)
Three crop tops from George at ASDA. Nothing wrong with them but they set off my sensory issues. They have been slightly worn but hardly show any wear (as you can see from the printed labelling - hard washed at all!). I just can't get on with the fabric would rather someone else have them. They are officially a size "large" but I would say more of a medium: I am a size 14. North Sompting.



+2
+1










+2
+1



+4
+3
+2



+2
+1
Free:
King sized mattress cover (Brunswick BN3)
Gifted
New,unopened



+1



+1




+4
+3
+2




5h
Free:
Five pairs of warm socks size EU37-39/UK4.5-6 (Sompting BN15)
Slightly worn but in good condition - they just set off my sensory issues so I don't wear them, and I need to thin out my collection! All have at least some wool in them and they are all warm. Ideal for the coming winter. North Sompting.


5h
Request:
Hose (Sompting BN15)
Withdrawn
I don't need very long length - it's just to reach from my water butt to the end of the garden. So a hose that's broken or a partial hose would be fine, as long as there's about 6 meters or so. Thanks!

70d
Free:
7 large Paint brushes (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
Used, but clean and in good condition. from 4 inches (100mm) down. North Sompting.


70d
Free:
Ornamental grass (Sompting BN15)
Expired
Looks great and seems to grow and spread easily. I'll popit in some waterbut please come quickly! North Sompting


106d
Free:
Hewlitt Packard Printer + cartridges (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
Works fine, but incompatible with our new Macbook. I sure someone tech-y could find appropriate drivers/software! I even have a few spare ink cartridges to give away with it. And I will give it a dust down before you come!


115d
Request:
Bike lock (Sompting BN15)
Expired
I need a lock (preferably a chain or cable one that's not too heavy) for my bike and would be very grateful if anyone has a spare one kicking around! It's doesn't need to be super strong or anything as it's an old crappy bike and i just want to make sure no one takes it away for a joy ride! Many thanks in advance Rx

129d
Free:
Black pond liner membrane (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
Piece of pond liner membrane approx 380cm x 260 cm

306d
Free:
Roll of compostable reuse bags (Sompting BN15)
Expired
Unused!


306d
Free:
Box of unused corks (Sompting BN15)
Expired
New, never used, different sizes.

307d
Free:
boxes for moving storage (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
5 small, 2 medium and two large boxes four storage or moving. Bought from big yellow storage so are strong and in good condition.


313d
Free:
Artists portfolio (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
Reasonable condition, plastic artists portfolio.


318d
Free:
Artificial flowers (Brunswick BN3)
Gifted
Garlands of white flowers, petals, and some separate, some flower headband s, collect from Hove




320d
Free:
Mini fridge (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
Working but needs a good clean. 35 litres, Currys essentials. North Sompting.




335d
Free:
Wood (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
Offcuts suitable for bonfire or firepit (not for indoor burning) Mickey mouse town, lancing

349d
Free:
Aquarium and supplies (Sompting BN15)
Gifted
65 litre aquarium (not really suitable for regular goldfish as they need more space) with lid lights, small filter (with one spare cartridge), gravel cleaner, water treatment, melofix, a couple of plastic plants and white gravel (not in photos).




1y
Free:
Eco/biodegradable packing peanuts (Brunswick BN3)
Expired
Lots and lots of packing peanuts. I have some boxes and bags of pieces of bubble wrap too.

1y
Free:
Eco/biodegradable packing peanuts (Sompting BN15)
Expired
I have a lot of these! And some boxes of bubble wrap pieces too.

1y

1y
Free:
Craft/art paper, unused 9m roll (Brunswick BN3)
Gifted
Unused, new


1y
Free:
Aquarium supplies (Brunswick BN3)
Gifted
Various bits and pieces including a heater, plastic plants, decorative castle, salt, net etc etc



1y
Request:
T cut (Brunswick BN3)
Expired
I wondered if anyone had a part used bottle of t cut they don't need? I've got some sticky glue on my van that needs cleaning, so only need a little bit. Thanks in advance for you help!
1y
Free:
Two lever arch folders (Brunswick BN3)
Expired
In good condition.


1y
Free:
Toothbrushes (new and untouched!) (Brunswick BN3)
Gifted
I bought a pack of three very expensive Swiss toothbrushes, but didn't get along at all with them. I haven't touched these remaining two, they are very soft so wonder if they'd be good for youngsters or people with sensory issues.

1y
Free:
New spiced amber perfume from m+s (Brunswick BN3)
Expired
My husband hated it so I've never worn it.

1y
Free:
Beaumont organic top size s (12-14) (Brunswick BN3)
Expired
Thick organic cotton top with pockets. I used to wear it when I worked in as cold studio and had black marks and some paint slabs. Ideal for outdoor gardening or to protect clothing while doing messy work. Would fit up to size 14.



1y
Free:
Box of random occasion cards & envelopesetc. (Brunswick BN3)
Expired
Lots of interesting cards occasion cards postcards etc. An gf a selection of envelopes.


1y
Request:
Boxes for moving (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
We need a lot of boxes on order to finish clearing our old house.
1y
Free:
Two carrier bags of fabric pieces (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Several large pieces of fabric: blue denim, black velvet, a woolly piece, tiki heads, weird cats (towelling), some pieces of net, plain purple, and purple pinstripe. All probably need a wash as they've been in the loft. No time wasters please!




1y
Free:
Watercolour pencils and notebooks (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Two small part used drawing/sketchbooks and a bag of watercolour pencils. I hope they still work ok, they've been in the loft.

1y