A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Selection of bulbs and light fittings (Fryent NW9)
Due to upgrade and change these are now surplus to requirements.


2h
Free:
Gutter guard (Fryent NW9)
Gifted
I've used a little of the netting for another project but all the pegs and most of the netting is there.


46d
Free:
Reference Books (Fryent NW9)
Gifted
Picture says it all.

55d
Free:
Patio vegetable grow bags (Fryent NW9)
Gifted
Some with side openings for harvesting potatoes etc. I use to grow mostly root veg in no-dig system but now have raised beds. Washed and been I storage for a while.

55d
Free:
Manual coffee grinder (Fryent NW9)
Gifted
Works well but base is chipped. I'm getting too lazy and don't drink enough coffee to grind fresh beans every morning 😸

77d
Free:
Adjustable curtain or hanger rod (Fryent NW9)
Gifted 
77d
Free:
Desk lamp (Fryent NW9)
Gifted
With low energy bulb.

77d
Free:
Flip flops (Fryent NW9)
Gifted
Dusty from storage.

79d
Free:
Outdoor toys (Fryent NW9)
Gifted 
88d