A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: dream of mine (Little Preston LS26) I have a disability and autism and I need help with a dream of mine and something i really want to own with my mum but cant do it on my own message me
Photo of dream of mine (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: Fridge with water dispenser (Little Preston LS26) Im looking for a fridge with a water disepenser the fridge i have got at the momeny is old and looking for a more modern fridge can someone help me out
Photo of Fridge with water dispenser (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: Laptop (Little Preston LS26) Has anyone got a laptop that they can part with as im in dire neee of one as im a street performer and just using my phone atm and that dont look proffessional at all
Photo of Laptop (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: Samsung galaxy watch 8 (Little Preston LS26) Im looking for a samsung galaxy watch 8 as i have recently started swimming to help me lose weight and the best watch is a samsung galaxy watch 8. Can someone help me out with this
Photo of Samsung galaxy watch 8 (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: Gaming chair (Little Preston LS26) Gaming chair with sound i have to sit on my bed atm. Someone help me please due to finances i cant afford one
Photo of Gaming chair (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: High end swimming goggles (Little Preston LS26) Withdrawn Im also looking for high end fitness swimming goggles can anyone help
Photo of High end swimming goggles (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: Playstation VR 2 (Little Preston LS26) Withdrawn Im steven i have autism and im looking for a ps vr2 set so i can play VR games but due to expenses i cant afford it. does someone have a ps vr2 they no longer use it would be getting used and be going to a good home
Photo of Playstation VR 2 (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: Laptop (Little Preston LS26) Withdrawn I have a disability and autism and im looking for a laptop im a singer and busker and in need of a laptop but they are massively expensive does anyone have a spare one that they can part with Please
Photo of Laptop (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: Android phone (Little Preston LS26) Received Hi does anyone have an android phone that they can part with would like samsung or motorola but preferably a newer samsung. Please help. My phone is broken and i use it a lot due to my autism and disability and i cant afford to get it fixed can someone help. A Newer samsung phone or motorolla but as i said prefer samsung
Photo of Android phone (Little Preston LS26) #1
Request: 32 inch 4k smart tv (Little Preston LS26) Expired Does anyone have a 4k smart tv that they don't use anymore I have always wanted one but can't afford one I have a disability and autism and I play a lot of games and watch a lot of TV so will be going to a good home
Request: Phone (Little Preston LS26) Expired I'm Steven I have autism and I'm starting to stream on tiktok, but I need an android phone desperately to do this. Can someone help me asap it would be appreciated.
Request: Ps5 controller (Little Preston LS26) Expired I'm looking for a ps5 controller as mine has broken and I can't play my games. I have a disability and autism and when I'm not out with my support workers I'm at home playing on my games. Can someone help me please
Request: Android tablet (Little Preston LS26) Expired I have a disability and autism and I am looking for an android tablet can anyone help me out it would be used
Request: Marshall speaker (Little Preston LS26) Expired Does anyone have a marshall speaker that they don't use I am a busker and I'm looking for a marshall speaker
Request: Ps VR2 (Little Preston LS26) Expired I'm looking for psvr 2 for my playstation 5 but can't afford one I have autism and a learning disability and it would be going to a good home and will be used can anyone help me out
Request: mic stand (Little Preston LS26) Expired I'm looking for a mic stand as mine was stolen on Sunday 19th may and I can't afford to buy a new one I have a disability and autism and would mean the world to me if someone had a spare mic stand
Request: Android tablet (Little Preston LS26) Expired I have a disability and autism and I'm looking for a android tablet but can't afford to buy one. Would mean the world to me if someone can help me it would be used.
Request: Microphone stand and marshall speakers (Little Preston LS26) Expired I am a singer with a disability and autism and I'm looking for a microphone stand and new speaker for when I'm performing but they are not cheap can anyone help me please
Request: Dryer (Little Preston LS26) Expired I'm looking for a dryer as the one I have got is broken so having to put the heating on to dry clothes, I have a disability and autism can someone help
Request: Gaming chair (Little Preston LS26) Expired I'm looking for a gaming chair that has audio system built in