A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
2’6” bed base with truckle bed under (Doxey ST16)
Good condition, no mattress. NB the truckle bed can be raised up to make, effectively, a king size bed or use as two singles




3h
Free:
Reclining 3 seater sofa and 1 reclining chair NOT electric (Doxey ST16)
Some signs of wear but mechanism works and comfortable


3h
Request:
Bath for use as a planter (Doxey ST16)
Received
Bath for use as a planter so damaged could be ok. Colour immaterial. Can collect at a time to suit.
190d
Free:
Shower screen (Doxey ST16)
Gifted
Overbath shower screen, hinges at the wall. Would benefit from new plastic seal where glass meets bath. Attempted photo as above but found it difficult to photograph.

190d
Free:
N gauge model railway bits (Doxey ST16)
Expired
As photo

254d
Request:
High quality cassette player (Doxey ST16)
Expired
Hi, I realise it is a big ask but here goes anyway. I have recently come across 8 audio cassettes of my father’s chronicling his life. I would like to transfer them to my computer so I can listen to them and share them with the family. If anyone has a cassette player I could have that would be great. The recordings were originally done on a portable so I would like to be able to use a good quality player to get the best from them before cleaning them up on the computer. Thanks for reading this.

294d