A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Electric Bike Wheel 36volts 27.5" (Hayes UB3)
I am donating my Carrera Vengeance 36volt 250watts 27.5inch electric bike wheel without tyre and tube.This was in use on my bike last week.Send me your text number i may be able to deliver it free of charge if you live within 5 miles of Hayes UB3.


+1



+3
+2
+1





+2
+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1




+1


+1



+1



+2
+1

Free:
Honda CBF125 free parts (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am dismantling and giving away parts from my Honda CBF125 all parts are free.Pick up near Hayes and Harlington station.First in first served.



+1


+1



+2
+1






+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+1



3h
Free:
Carrera Banshee Dual Suspension (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Carrera Banshee dual suspension disc brake bike.Needs a new seatpost,i will include the old one with seat.I put a new/used rear deraileur with another chain on the bike this morning and cleaned the rear gear cable.Front derailleur works best with small sprocket selected.Wheels run true.Pick up in Hayes UB3.Send text number.




8d
Free:
Electric Wheel 20" (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my 20 inch electric bike wheel,it works fine,i was using it recently.I may deliver it,free of charge,if you live within 5 miles of UB3 Hayes.


12d
Free:
DeWalt drill 14volts (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my DeWalt 14v drill,there is no charger.I may deliver it free of charge if you live within 6 mile radius of UB3


14d
Free:
Bicycle (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my bike.It can be ridden home.The gear shifter cables need attention as does the front brake.The hydraulic rear brake is working well.I touched up the paint today on the forks & oiled the chain.Pick up in Hayes UB3.I may be able to deliver the bike free of charge obviously.Send me your text number if you live within a 5 mile radius of UB3.




22d
Free:
Electric Scooter (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my electric scooter without a battery.I had it running this morning,i cleaned the magnets in the motor,reassembled it and the motor shudders after 3 mm open throttle..I think a new 36/48 volt controller would bring it back to life they are £13 on E Bay.I had a 48 volt battery on it mated to the former mentioned controller.Motor is 36vllts.Pick up in Hayes UB3




26d
Free:
Ecosmo folding bike (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Ecosmo folding bike which has 20inch wheels.Tyres are pumped up,gears adjusted,brake cables cleaned,bike can be ridden home.The seatpost is not the correct one,i drilled a hole and put a bolt through it to secure the seatpost.The bike is safe to ride.Pick up must be today monday anytime,send me your text number.Hayes UB3.




40d
Free:
Electric Bike Wheel 27.5 (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my fully working electric bike wheel 27.5 inches.It comes with the joining cable attached.No throttle,no controller.I may deliver it free of charge if you live within 5 miles of Hayes,ub3.


43d
Free:
Zoomo electric bike frame (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
Zoomo Zero electric bike frame.No battery,no forks.This was fly tipped,i painted it,was going to use it myself,but my electric wheel with drum brake does not fit.If you want it send me your phone number as i want it gone,desperate for space.I may deliver it to you.


50d
Free:
Electric Scooter (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my non-running electric scooter.It has 2 solid rubber tyres.The neck has a bit of play in it,i have seen worse.I may drop it off if you live within a 4 mile radius of Hayes UB3.



53d
Free:
Samsung A04E smart phone (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Samsung A04E mobile phone which is unlocked and ready to use.My phone is in A condition and has been factory data reset.Pick up in Hayes.Tell me why you want the phone.



69d
Request:
Skateboard (Hayes UB3)
Expired
Skateboard or longboard wanted in any condition.I can pick up on my electric bike within 20 miles of Hayes UB3.
79d
Free:
Electric bicycle rear wheel 26" (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my rear 26inch electric bike wheel,it does work,i had it on my bike 2 days ago.It has a very good tyre on which is anti-puncture.Pick up near Hayes & Harlington station.

90d
Free:
Blender Brand New (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
Decen blender model NY8188mja brand new and it is not working for some reason.I replaced the fuse still does not turn on.Pick up near Hayes & Harlington station.


90d
Free:
Microwave Oven (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Sharp 900watt microwave.It works fine.There is a bit of trim missing from the front door,but the oven itself is working well.Pick up in Hayes UB3.



93d
Free:
Electric Bike (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my healthy,working electric bike,i will not be including the battery.I will leave the battery on the bike untill the new owner can see the bike working,then i will remove the battery.No charger.Needs a seatpost.One chain link should be removed as there is chain slap noise,but put a battery on and the bike can be ridden as it is.Pick up in Hayes UB3 near Hayes & Harlington Station.




113d
Free:
Propane Gas Cylinder near full (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Calor Gas Cylinder which is nearly full.Pick up in Hayes UB3 near the station.Send your ph number to speed things up.
136d
Free:
aquarium (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my aquarium,no fish,no filter,the light works,no leaks.19 inches wide by 14 inches high by 10 inches back to frontside.Pick up in Hayes UB3


138d


140d
Free:
Ladies Bike Fully Serviced (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Saracen Verve ladies bike.The seat can go a long way down,suitable for a female between 4feet to nearly 6feet tall.I serviced it this morning,cleaned brake and gear cables, innertubes and a squirt of paint.Running sweet.Tell me why you want it,must collect it today.Pick up in Hayes UB3 near the station.



154d
Free:
Bike (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Raleigh Strada which i semi-serviced 2 days ago ready to give away to a new owner.The gears will work better with 2 links removed from the new chain i fitted or you can ride the bike as it is.Pick up in Hayes UB3 before 5pm today,if you cannot collect it by then dont ask for it.



154d
Free:
Bicycle (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Sabre Trace bike,i serviced it this morning,wheel bearings,brakes and gears done for the new owner.Running sweet.Pick up in Hayes UB3 a short distance from Hayes and Harlington Station.




156d
Free:
Electric Scooter For Parts (Hayes UB3)
Expired
I am donating my electric scooter which has a broken stem.It has 2 solid rubber tyres which will ensure you never get a puncture.Pick up in Hayes UB3


164d
Free:
Electric bike (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my electric bike.Needs parts fitted to it.I painted the frame.Electric wheel does work but is worn inside.Pick up in Hayes near the station or Asda.


167d
Free:
Mobile Phone (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
PRO2014 mobile phone being donated by me.I assume it works,i never used it.I may drop it off if the person who wants it lives within a 4 mile radius of Hayes UB3


177d
Free:
Tricycle adults bike (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Viking Foldable adult tricycle/three wheeler.It has two 20" wheels at the rear and a 24" wheel at the front.I serviced it 2 weeks ago so it can be ridden away from my home in Hayes UB3.Tell me why you want it.




218d
Free:
Electric Bike (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my Electric bike,no charger,no battery.I serviced this bike yesterday,the 28" motor wheel does not spin under load.It spins fine when you lift the rear wheel off the ground.Tyres are pumped up hard ready for the new owner to ride home.Pick up in Hayes UB3.




228d
Free:
Bike (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my bike which i serviced today.It is an Apollo Phaze 16 inch frame with 26 inch wheels.I'm 5'10" and i put the seat up no problem.New tube in rear wheel and i cleaned the rear brake & gear cables and cleaned the brake pads & rotor.There is no front brake.4 gears are working,i painted the bike ready for the new owner and put a new used seat on the bike.Pick it up in Hayes UB3.




238d
Free:
Selfie Stick (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am donating my selfie stick.It is a good quality one,it extends 6 feet and it has bluetooth inorder to take a photo.Pick up in Hayes UB3


248d
Free:
Road bike 14 gears serviced (Hayes UB3)
Gifted
I am giving away my Vertigo 14 speed road bike.I adjusted the gears and touched up the paint today.700/28 tyres pumped up and ready to ride.Pick up in Hayes UB3 near Hayes and Harlington Station.



269d