A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Workbooks for learning English as an additional language (Dyke Road area BN1)
Various old workbooks for learning English. Different levels as marked on the covers. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave outside for you. Thanks Jenny


+1



+1









Free:
Empty biscuit tin (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Let me know when you can collect and I can leave it outside for you.




+1



1h
Free:
Wooden solitaire board and most marbles (Dyke Road area BN1)
Hi. I have a nice wooden solitaire set to give away. As you can see, some marbles are missing and some have been replaced so are not original. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it out for you. Thanks Jenny

1h
Free:
Unopened toner cartridge yellow ink (Dyke Road area BN1)
Hi. The printer is gone but I still have this toner cartridge! It's yellow ink and the details of the type are in the picture. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it out for you. Thanks



11h
Free:
Pink ikea stool (Dyke Road area BN1)
Withdrawn
Hi. One pink ikea stools to give away. It's cracked on the underside but still sturdy and fine to sit on. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it outside for you. Thanks


4d
Free:
bicycle wheel (Dyke Road area BN1)
Single bicycle wheel. Was fine the last time I cycled with it and has been in the shed since I upgraded my bike. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it outside for you. Thanks



5d
Free:
Bit of outdoor building wood (Dyke Road area BN1)
Withdrawn
See measurements on pics with tape measure. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave outside for you. Thanks


15d
Free:
Assorted copper piping and a bag of connectors (Dyke Road area BN1)
Withdrawn
Copper piping and connectors. Measurements on tape measure in photo. Let me know when you can collect and I can leave outside for you.


23d
Free:
Garden snakes and ladders (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Inflatable snakes and ladders for the garden. This has been in the box for years so I don't whether it still inflates. The board would be fine. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it out for you


54d
Free:
Quilting magazines (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Hi. I have a stack of old quilting magazines to give away. It's mostly Love Patchwork and Quilting or Quilt Now. Let me know when you can collect and I can leave outside for you. Thanks!


73d
Free:
Cardboard picture frames (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
A set of 3 cardboard picture frames (like the ones you get with school photos) Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave outside for you. Thanks


123d
Free:
Unused autograph book (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Unused autograph book with pink pages. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it outside for you.


123d
Free:
Photo mouse mat (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Photo mouse mat in original packaging. Designed for you to insert your own photo into. New in packaging. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it outside for you. Thanks

125d
Free:
Scooby-Doo party invitations with envelopes (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
20 Scooby-Doo party invitations with envelopes in original plastic packaging. Never taken out so good as new! Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave them outside for you. Thanks

125d
Free:
Cushion (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Quite flat cushion to give away. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it outside for you

128d
Free:
Clear perspex clipboard (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Clear perspex clipboard. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave outside for you. Thanks!


142d
Free:
14 lever arch files (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
14 files mostly lever arch, some unused, others previously used. Let me know when you could collect and I can leave out for you. Thanks!


145d
Free:
Glass board with butterfly heart (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it out for you. Thanks


153d
Free:
Empty celebrations plastic box (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Let me know when you can collect and I can leave it outside for you.

170d

170d
Free:
4 blue plastic bowls (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave these out for you. Thanks

170d
Free:
Plastic doormat (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it out for you

174d
Free:
Empty quality street tin (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
An empty quality street tin. Let me know when you can collect and I can leave it outside for you.

182d
Free:
Empty quality street tin (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Let me know when you can collect and I can leave outside for you. Thanks

182d
Free:
Plastic plant pots in a variety of sizes (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave outside for you. Thanks


184d
Free:
Guttering for growing seedlings (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
2 pieces of guttering with drainage holes drilled through. Suitable for growing seedlings. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave them outside for you. Thanks


184d
Free:
Wooden wine box with rope handle (Dyke Road area BN1)
Expired
Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave outside for you.



186d
Free:
Cushion (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted 
190d
Free:
Heavy clay pot with saucer (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
Heavy clay pot with saucer. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave it out for you.


190d
Free:
Can o Worms cover and matting (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
These fit the round can o worms wormery. Let me know when you can collect and ill leave put for you.

190d
Free:
4 wire mesh greenhouse shelves (Dyke Road area BN1)
Gifted
4 wire mesh old greenhouse shelves. I have also used them as plant supports over the years. Let me know when you can collect and I'll leave them out for you


190d