A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Travel clock, needs repair (Bolbeck Park MK15)
Would suit someone wanting to do watch and clock repairs. It is a green covered 1950s folding travel clock. I have taken photos but can't work out how to add them.


2h
Free:
Microsoft keyboard and cable (Bolbeck Park MK15)
Gifted
Unused..thought it would be useful but circumstance change means not needed. No box, bought several years ago I thonk

217d
Free:
Cradle for laptop (Bolbeck Park MK15)
Gifted
Put a laptop on it. It is movable. You can then use a keyboard to type. (Also on offer). Not needed. Not sure what it's called


217d
Free:
Electric trouser press. (Bolbeck Park MK15)
Expired
At least 30 years old. It still works but you might like to get it checked for safety given its age. One 'foot' needs glueing back on but it is stable as it is.


252d
Free:
Single duvet (Bolbeck Park MK15)
Expired
Feather single duvet, over 20 years old. Feathers not spread evenly. I wouldn't use it for a bed now but it might be of use to someone rather than sending it to the tip.
310d