A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Heat retention bricks (Frome BA11)
Heat retention bricks



+3
+2
+1




+1



+3
+2
+1


+1


Free:
Puffer coat XL (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Puffer coat size XL. Excellent condition






+2
+1



+1


+1




+3
+2
+1


+1

2h
Request:
Foot bath/spa (Frome BA11)
Received
Does anyone have a foot bath lying around thet don't use, and might like to give a new home?? Thanks for reading
22d
Free:
Approx age 16 frome college uniform (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Frome college uniform. Pe hoodie. Pe shirts. Trousers. Ties. Jumpers. Blazer. Age 16 approx. My son wore this for his last year of Frome College. All in excellent condition. Can someone use them?!




82d
Free:
IPhone 15 case (Frome BA11)
Gifted
IPhone 15 case


117d
Free:
Dog tracker (Frome BA11)
Gifted
It was my mum's so I haven't tried it to check it works

117d
Free:
Door fly stoppers (Frome BA11)
Gifted
A pair of black fabric hanging things that go in the door to try and stop the flies getting in. They hang up on a curtain pole.

117d
Free:
Canon 10mp digital camera (Frome BA11)
Gifted
All works. Needs an sd card


143d
Free:
Blu Ray disc of Macbeth (Frome BA11)
Expired
With Michael Fassbender

152d
Free:
TV cables (Frome BA11)
Expired
The kind that plug into the wall. Got them in different lengths.



154d
Free:
Under counter fridge and freezer (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Although there is rust on the outside of the doors, they work well and the freezer has loads of space. They have been in my garage and I've not used them in a while, so want to free up the space. I have mine stacked on top of each other like a normal fridge




155d
Free:
Ceramic sink (Frome BA11)
Gifted
I got this from another freecycler, but unfortunately, the tap holes are in the wrong place, so I'm hoping I'll be able to find someone else who can use it! 100cm x 50cm. Or maybe 51cm

192d
Free:
Cork board (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Cork board



283d
Free:
Balloons (Frome BA11)
Expired
Does anyone want some balloons at all? They are 5 days old and been stored indoors


295d
Free:
Saucepan lids (Frome BA11)
Gifted
3 x approx 20cm 1x approx 16cm

306d
Free:
4 large white plates (Frome BA11)
Expired
4 large white plates

306d
Free:
Microwave cover (Frome BA11)
Gifted
To cover your food when in the microwave

306d
Free:
Nicholas Cage tree stars (Frome BA11)
Expired
Needs some new ribbon on them or something to tie them up.


313d
Free:
2.5kg black tiles grout (Frome BA11)
Expired
Opened and the tiniest bit has been used. Practically a full bag. If I offer this to you, but don't receive a reply after 24 hours, it will then be offered to someone else.

328d


330d
Free:
DAB radio (Frome BA11)
Gifted
DAB radio. Battery or mains powered. Bluetooth connection as well. Will need a good wipe over, it's been sitting in not used for a while. I only used it for a few months from new


332d
Free:
Flaming wick candle (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Flaming wick candle citrine scent. Used once


332d
Free:
Recliner sofas (Frome BA11)
Expired
2 recliner sofas. After rearranging my living room, I don't have the space for these now. Currently In my garage waiting for a new home!

335d
Free:
Black shoes. Worn once. Size 6 (Frome BA11)
Gifted
George shoes. Size 6. Only worn once. I have wide feet and these are just a bit too narrow. But they're good shoes!




339d
Free:
Canvas wall prints (Frome BA11)
Expired
Canvas wall prints


349d
Free:
Framed pictures #2 (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Framed pictures



349d
Free:
Framed pictures (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Framed pictures



349d
Free:
Purple feather down coat size 10 (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Had lots of use, but still has some life left in it.


352d
Free:
Brown hand bag (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Great little hand bag, I'm just having a clear out. It needs a little pull thing for the main zip, there is a pic. It's easy enough to put anything on there, even a key ring would work!




352d
Free:
Pillivuyt Bowl (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Really good quality product. I just don't use it.



353d
Free:
Buddha canvas (Frome BA11)
Gifted
Buddha canvas

353d