A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Plastic container for petrol (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
As per the photo!





+5
+4
+3


+1


+1

19d
Free:
IKEA clothes cover (Barnard's Green WR14)
Withdrawn
One of those things which cover clothes on a hanger. Zips up the front. About 135 cm long so for a dress

30d
Free:
Selection of bits for food preserving (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Kilner jars, 4 of the sort that seal with a rubber lined lid, and one with a rubber seal (I can include a couple of seals). Then some Italian screw top lids, don’t have the jars for these, some ordinary small screw top jars and finally some cellophane-type jam pot covers.

36d
Free:
Jars and lids - all cleaned! (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Cleaned up for use but surplus to requirements this year…

36d
Free:
Toddler truck first walker (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Wooden, with bricks. One of the rubber grips on the wheels is missing and the others are perished, but would work fine without. And it doesn’t feature any plastic at all….

36d
Free:
Wooden shelving slats (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
I salvaged these from some shelves, thinking that I would use them for a project, but it hasn’t happened. There are 24, 670 mm long, 70mm wide, about 16 mm thick, with rounded edges. All sound and dry.


36d
Free:
Bag of assorted rubber bands (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Seems wrong to be binning them - anyone have a need?

37d
Free:
Order electric chainsaw (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Bought this in Lidls many years ago and it has served me well. It’s fairly heavy but works a treat. A couple of years ago I took it apart to repair the fraying cable and since then it has leaked oil but still perfectly usable.


40d
Free:
exercise bike (Barnard's Green WR14)
Withdrawn
Old, but it works, and it’s free…




58d
Free:
LED under-cabinet light (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Brand new in box and unopened, but I think some years old. The brand is Lidl’s own, and I think they have moved on to longer self-adhesive strips. This one plugs in, and is 41 cm long.



64d
Free:
Two plug in timers (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Inherited, not needed. Plug lamps in to them to keep the burglars guessing..

65d
Free:
Tag-along (trailer) bike (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
We were given this thinking that we would use it for grandchildren but it hasn’t been used. Seems to be in working condition - but will need an extra bolt on the attachment collar



65d
Free:
Strimmer (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Black and Decker. There should be a cutting blade in the guard, but as you can see, it has snapped off. I have toyed with attempting a repair, but given up. It’s possible that the whole guard might be available as a spare but I couldn’t immediately see it online.
2y
Free:
New reel of twine for Black and Decker strimmer (Barnard's Green WR14)
Expired
See pic for compatible model numbers
2y
Free:
Head for yard brush. (Barnard's Green WR14)
Gifted
Plastic fixing socket, all in good order. No handle!
2y