Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Geiger Counter (Abbeydale GL4) I’m after a Geiger counter for testing old watches for radium (as it used to be used for illuminating the watch hands).
Photo of Geiger Counter (Abbeydale GL4) #1
2h
Request: Broken/ Non Working Watches (Abbeydale GL4) I’m after broken/ non working mechanical watches. I’d like to start watch making as a hobby but don’t have anything to take apart yet. Quartz/ battery watches won’t be any good unfortunately.
Photo of Broken/ Non Working Watches (Abbeydale GL4) #1
2h
Request: Walker with Seat (Abbeydale GL4) Expired Hi, I’m after a walker with a seat for my wife to be able to walk the race for life to raise money for cancer research. 3 or 4 wheeler but needs to be in working condition.
Photo of Walker with Seat (Abbeydale GL4) #1
1y
Request: Old Working Metal Detector (Abbeydale GL4) Expired Bit of a long shot but I’m trying to get my hands on an old metal detector. Not a toy one and not digital like the modern ones. Thanks in advance.
1y
Request: Mini Disc Player (Abbeydale GL4) Expired Hi, I’m after a working mini disc player. I have found a load of my old mini discs in the attic but no longer have anything to play them on. Thanks in advance
1y
Request: Manual/ Push Lawn Mower (Abbeydale GL4) Expired My son is after a manual/ push lawn mower to earn some money cutting grass over the summer holidays. Thanks in advance
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits