A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Laptop (Farnley LS12)
Looking for a working laptop for a 15 year old who is being home schooled. Does not need to be great, just able to connect wirelessly to internet and not too slow.


Free:
3 seater sofa settee to go (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Well used but still good for someone in need. Will need 2 per and van to move.

29m
Request:
3d printer waste. (Farnley LS12)
I’m looking for 3d printer filament waste. Any and all colours though especially glow in the dark. It’s for use in another craft project so the size of the pieces doesn’t matter. Failed objects or unused roll ends etc.

1h
Request:
Walking aid, rollator. (Farnley LS12)
Withdrawn
Looking for a walking frame, the sort that folds up. It’s for an elderly lady who has recently moved to Leeds.

2d
Request:
GCSE or other school books. (Farnley LS12)
Withdrawn
Helping a friend home educating her 15 year old daughter for the last year of school. Looking for anything GCSE related or education resources please.

10d
Request:
E-Reader (Farnley LS12)
Withdrawn
I have just discovered my Kindle Paperwhite is no longer able to download books because Amazon have cut them off. I I’m waiting for Surgery on both hands and cannot hold physical books anymore, so this is a blow. I’d be very grateful if anyone has a working e-reader, particularly with a paperwhite or similar screen that I could use until I can save up for a new one.

32d
Request:
Wax and seal equipment. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Does anyone have any wax seals, wax, burner etc? I’m a crafter and have an idea to make something different with them.

99d
Request:
Silicone molds for resin, candles or baking. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Looking for moulds that I can use for resin.

99d
Request:
Realistic silicone hand for modelling. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
I need a realistic silicone hand, the sort used for practicing nail art etc. it needs to be as realistic as possible because I’m going to be making a mould from the hand. If anyone can help, please send me a message and I’ll be in touch.

202d
Request:
Ikea SKADIS peg board accessories. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Does anyone have any of the hooks, shelves etc for the Ikea SKADIS peg board? Thank you.

231d
Request:
Peg board feet for ikea skadis (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Ikea have none of the feet for the Skadis pegboard which is in the second photo. The first photo shows exactly what the IKEA ones look like, they have a clamp to attach the board to a desk table. The second photo shows them made by somebody else and they’re just sit on the table but even if I order these, they won’t come in time because I need them for next Sunday. I’d be extremely grateful if anyone has some.


273d
Request:
Lush 100ml black tub with lid. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
I’m looking for a small black, lidded tub. Preferably leakproof. The sort Lush used.
335d
Request:
Hot glue gun (Farnley LS12)
Expired
I need a hot glue gun and thought I would ask you lovely people before I go buy one. Or if anyone can recommend a really good one. I already have a battery powered one, but it doesn’t really have enough power for the crafting that I’m doing.
337d
Request:
Decorative tree. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
I’m looking for a table top tree like the ones above to show keyrings for a display.


342d
Request:
Dehydrator for flowers. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
I’m looking for a dehydrator to dry flowers for crafts. Thank you.
343d
Request:
Rotary tool. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Has anyone got a small rotary tool for making holes in resin keyrings etc languishing in a cupboard?
1y
Request:
Any craft items (Farnley LS12)
Expired
I’m running a craft group in Swinnow, Leeds. Looking for any craft items including wool, paper, card, glue, fabric, sewing supplies etc.
1y
Request:
Embroidery PES files for Brother machine. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Wondering if anyone has any USB sticks or CDs with embroidery designs for a brother embroidery machine.
1y
Request:
Dressmaker mannequin / dummy (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Adjustable dressmaker’s mannequin, preferably size 22.
1y

1y
Free:
King size divan base. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
King size divan base. No drawers. No mattress. Has some spill stains on fabric covering but you could easily cover it and doesn’t affect use. BUYER TO COLLECT.
1y
Request:
Safety gates for small dog. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Hi, I’m looking for 2 pressure safety gates for a small dog. Doesn’t matter if they are broken as long as usable. Just to stop her going upstairs and in kitchen.
2y
Request:
Dog pram or buggy? (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Hi, I’ve adopted a chihuahua with leg problems so she can’t walk far without pain. I wondered if anyone has a dog pram or buggy they no longer need? Thank you in advance.
2y
Request:
Needle felting supplies. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Does anyone have any needle felting supplies to gift? Thank you.
2y
Request:
Mobility scooter. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
I’m saving to buy a mobility scooter but wondering if anyone has one to gift in the meantime. I’m happy to return it or promise to pass it on to someone else in need when I buy one.
2y
Request:
A single kitchen cupboard or drawers. (Farnley LS12)
Expired
Hi, I’m looking for a single kitchen unit. Cupboard or drawers. To fit a space 63cm 24.5 inches wide, preferably 47cm 18.5 inches deep to back wall or if it can be cut to that depth. I’ve gotten rid of my cooker as hadn’t used it in 2 years so just need something to fit in the space and work as a counter top and storage. Thank you for reading.
2y