A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: New 5m polytunnel (Sion Hill BA1) Brand new unopened polytunnel still in its original bag. Was given to us, but we are not going to use it, so someone else might as well have it!
Photo of free New 5m polytunnel (Sion Hill BA1) #1
Photo of free New 5m polytunnel (Sion Hill BA1) #2
Photo of free New 5m polytunnel (Sion Hill BA1) #3
+1
Free: Newborn Baby Bath (Sion Hill) Expired White. Excellent condition as babies don't use this for long!
Photo of free Newborn Baby Bath (Sion Hill) #1
Photo of free Newborn Baby Bath (Sion Hill) #2
Request: Baby's high chair (Sion Hill) Expired We had an IKEA high chair for our granddaughter (off Freegle) but gave it away once she had grown out of it. But now we have a little grandson, so we will soon need another one!
Free: Working kettle (Sion Hill) Expired Anyone want a white kettle which works, but no longer switches itself off automatically? (You have to turn it off manually). Useful as a spare kettle. Not a brand - just from Morrisons.
Photo of free Working kettle (Sion Hill) #1
Free: Whales and Dolphins Magazines (Sion Hill) Expired As a supporter of the WDC (Whale and Dolphin Conservation) charity for years, I have a number of their magazines, which I have read. Wondering whether anybody else would like to have them now? Maybe someone with a dolphin-mad offspring?
Photo of free Whales and Dolphins Magazines (Sion Hill) #1
Free: Bike Seat (Sion Hill) Gifted Bike seat from a ladies bike. Nothing wrong with it - I just wanted a wider one with a bit more padding!
Photo of free Bike Seat (Sion Hill) #1
Free: Large clean sheets of plastic (Sion Hill) Expired I have two large, clean sheets of plastic (one yellow and one blue), which came wrapped around a new double mattress. They are much too good to go in landfill, so I was wondering whether someone could use them e.g as floor/furniture protection when decorating? Or maybe to cover outdoor furniture in winter or for some sort of art/craft activity?
Free: Chiller/freezer ice packs plus cold bags (Sion Hill) Gifted I have two large silver foil-type bags (useful for taking sandwiches in), plus eight chiller/ice packs - useful for picnics or if you need to defrost your freezer! (Freeze the ice packs and put them with the food out of your freezer into a cold box and the food will stay cold for ages!)
Request: Piece of thin rubber! (Sion Hill) Expired I need a smallish sheet (e.g a rectangle) of thinnish rubber - say about 3mm thick to replace the gasket/ washer under my bathroom tap! I'm told that's all that's required!
Request: Wire mesh/chicken wire (Sion Hill) Received Hello. Has anyone got a spare bit of mesh I can have? I need it to block a gap between my garden and next door's to stop a neighbour's cat coming over and trying to catch my garden birds! I only need a bit about 170cm long by 60cm, so don't want to have to buy a 10m roll like they sell in Screwfix!