A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Washing machine (St albans AL1)
I know its a long shot! My washing machine broke last week tried fixing it but the pump mo longer works! I cant afford a new one o have two small children , if anyone has one in the garage or replacing inwould be greatful for someone to collect it thank you 😊


2h
Free:
Ride and grow v tech (AL1)
Gifted
See saw and it rides with wheels Works fine just needs new battery’s Ideal for large baby/toddler


294d
Free:
V Tech grow and ride (AL1)
Expired
Changes from driving to a see saw . Works great just needs new batteries. Good for baby/ toddler for Xmas x
294d
Free:
baby items all working (AL1)
Expired
All free to collect baby items cot electric swing, bumbo seat, cat mirror, bottle steralizers, Walker still available and small items. Cannot hold, outside waiting for you, first comes first served :) Holyrood crescent

1y
Request:
Baby garden items (AL1)
Expired
Hello! Was looking for if anyone had some baby garden items that are no longer used.
1y
Request:
Greenhouse (AL1)
Expired
Hey I know it’s a big ask but if anyone has a greenhouse they no longer use , I would be happy to collect it! Just started up my own allotment plot with my family and would like to start growing :) thank you!
2y