A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 80s 45s (Mangotsfield, BS16) 7 12inch and 2 7inch. Covers are tatty but all play ok. Let me know if you need list of what's there
Photo of free 80s 45s (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: Office chair (Mangotsfield, BS16) A few scuffs and wear but comfortable. Gas lift works
Photo of free Office chair (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: Bag of VHS videos (Mangotsfield, BS16) Withdrawn Got from another kind Freecycler. Assume all watchable. Let me know if you need further details of what's there
Photo of free Bag of VHS videos (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: Bathroom scales (Mangotsfield, BS16) Working but not sure if accurate
Photo of free Bathroom scales (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: 'breaker' bar - hollow pipe (Mangotsfield, BS16) Withdrawn Hi - I'm tring to remove a bike cassette and I could do with something that I can extend my spanner to give extra leverage. In the past I've used a 4ft metal pipe over the spanner to give the leverage and I hope someone has something similar that they no longer use please? Thanks
Free: Pond liner and underlay (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Liner is about 1m X 4m. Underlay 2m x 5m plus a bit more
Photo of free Pond liner and underlay (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: FOR PARTS: pond pump solar panels (Mangotsfield, BS16) Gifted These don't have the cables and pumps so not sure if reusable for anything
Photo of free FOR PARTS: pond pump solar panels (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: Tennis Racket(s (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Hi - if anyone has one or two adult tennis rackets they no longer need, I would love them - thanks.
Request: Bikes (BS5) Expired Hi - please see an attached flyer for the Bristol Bike Project. No need to reply to this post unless you want some more info. Thanks
Photo of Bikes (BS5) #1
Free: Plastic compost bin (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired The bottom is a bit warped (see photo)
Photo of free Plastic compost bin (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: CD player (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Working please. Don't mind if it's a mini, micro, boombox etc. Thanks
Free: Large bag building sand unopened (Mangotsfield, BS16) Gifted From b&q
Photo of free Large bag building sand unopened (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: 9 CDs, no cases (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Think they all play ok
Photo of free 9 CDs, no cases (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: Glass/Acrylic/Perspex Sheets (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Hi - after 2 x 1m square sheets (roughly) if anyone is getting rid/has any spare - any condition. Thanks
Free: Poker set (Mangotsfield, BS16) Gifted Been in the garage but seems ok. No cards
Photo of free Poker set (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: Pump for air bed/inflatable (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Seems to work ok
Photo of free Pump for air bed/inflatable (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: 2 big bags of 12 inch vinyl (Mangotsfield, BS16) Gifted Got from another freecycler. Mostly hip hop but other genres mixed in.
Photo of free 2 big bags of 12 inch vinyl (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: Loads of DVDs (Mangotsfield, BS16) Gifted Got from another freecycler with some CDs. I can't confirm how many are ok
Photo of free Loads of DVDs (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: Lonsdale exercise bike (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Works ok. Just not much resistance for what I need. Came from another person on trash nothing.
Photo of free Lonsdale exercise bike (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: CD storage (Mangotsfield, BS16) Received I'm after a floor standing rack/cupboard for lots of CDs please
Free: 19 x 7 inch singles (Mangotsfield, BS16) Gifted Varied condition, all from the 80s I think
Photo of free 19 x 7 inch singles (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Free: Wallet of music cds (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Pop rock CDs from 90s, 00s, most copies but a few originals. Can't say if they all play ok
Photo of free Wallet of music cds (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: Working Wiimote (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Hi - dropped my Wiimote and it's not working. If anyone has one they no longer use I would like please? Thanks Ian
Free: Full suspension bike (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired I got this from another freecycler but not had the time to refurb... Seems to be in ok condition though.
Photo of free Full suspension bike (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: Cufflinks (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Hi, if anyone has any in reasonable condition I'd be interested, thanks
Free: Mesh backed office chair (Mangotsfield, BS16) Gifted With foldable arms, good condition
Photo of free Mesh backed office chair (Mangotsfield, BS16) #1
Request: Rechargeable AA batteries (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Hi - if anyone has any they don't need I would be grateful - thanks Ian
Request: Static bike or turbo trainer (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Hi, if anyone has a working exercise bike or trainer I would like please, thanks
Request: 36mm spanner (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Hi - I'm after a spanner/wrench to undo a 36mm locknut - does anyone have one please? Thanks
Request: Uv400/A/B sunglasses (Mangotsfield, BS16) Expired Ideally men's without any scratches