A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Three seater sofa (Chatham ME4)
Grey three seater sofa, as per photos but without patterned cushions. Sags slightly at one end from use, but could be fixed with something under the seat cushion. Otherwise in good condition, and only giving it away due to imminently selling house. Needs to go asap so first come, first served.




3h
Free:
Double memory foam mattress (Chatham ME4)
Good condition double memory foam mattress, offered with mattress protector. First come first served.

3h
Free:
Single divan bed base with 2 drawers (no mattress) (Chatham ME4)
Withdrawn
Due to house renovation, I'm offering this single divan bed base, with 2 drawers, on castors. It is used, with a stain over one drawer where a drink was spilled (see pic -I will try and get this off as soon as I get some upholstery cleaner). It is perfectly functional and a pity to take it to the tip if someone could get some more use out of it. This does not come apart, so you will need to have a van or live very close by and be willing to carry it! I can help lift it downstairs and into a van but cannot deliver, sorry.


33d