A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Kids kitchen (Croydon CR2)
The last photo, where my hand is, indicates a wobbly bit, I don't know how or why or whether it can be tightened or rescrewed and fixed, it doesn't affect use and doesn't fall apart because of it, it's just a bit loose I've wiped it down but it does need more of a deep clean, mostly it has sat for a while just there, the stickers are removable which I will do when I can (if I can in time for collection) I've seen people upcycle these and completely transform them, unfortunately my kids are just too tall for it now Brand is KidKraft



+3
+2
+1



+4
+3
+2



+4
+3
+2


+1



+1
Free:
Hangers (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
I have many many hangers I'm not sure what to do with, will upload photos later but just wondering if anyone needs any hangers?


+1


+1




+1





1h
Free:
King size bed (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
The most comfortable king size bed, despite any stainage, it is absolutely amazing and incredibly comfortable to sleep on. It's always had a mattress protector on so I'm guessing it's just natural wear It's no longer being used but is taking up half my living room, I've been reluctant to get rid but I just have no space for it The base is 2 pieces, there's 4 drawers in the base. It's incredibly lightweight The mattress is 1000 pocket sprung, very comfy, heavier than the base I'd recommend a van and 2 people - I cannot deliver




24d
Free:
Axkid minikid 2.0 carseat (Croydon CR2)
Decent condition, has the tether straps Giving away purely because I just don't need it anymore, I personally don't get on with this seat anyway but I know it's quite popular ***Will rear face only*** ***not a forward facing carseat*** Will rear face your child till around 6/7 years, depending on your child's height and weight I know what some people are like with carseats being given away, but this is an Axkid carseat, I bought it myself for about £360, but should do someone a turn If you decide to collect it and bin it - cut the straps first, as you're supposed to do (ask Google if you're not sure) Anyway, it's an alright seat and extended rear facing is preferable amongst many

28d
Free:
Dog cage - medium (Croydon CR2)
Perfect working order, just not needed anymore

33d
Free:
One for gardeners - eggshells (Croydon CR2)
Withdrawn
Hiya, I've been collecting eggshells for quite some time, I was big on gardening last year and the year before but now not so much, so i have a fair amount to give away I know they're handy to have for gardeners and whatnot so before I bin them, does anyone want them? I think theres plenty for 3 small bags

60d
Free:
One for gardeners - eggshells (Croydon CR2)
Hiya, I've been collecting eggshells for quite some time, I was big on gardening last year and the year before but now not so much, so i have a fair amount to give away I know they're handy to have for gardeners and whatnot so before I bin them, does anyone want them? I think theres plenty for 3 small bags
60d
Free:
Ikea bed (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Single bed from ikea We've had this bed for 4 years now - all the time it hasn't been used, it's been stored in the house, under my own bed My eldest used it at 2.5 years, about 3 times (she wanted to stay with mama😅) The mattress is thin but decent, would be a shame to bin as no stains or anything, could use it as a topper, just needs a Hoover and good to go, it's been stored in a thick mattress bag (bag not included) Somehow it's missing the longest screws, but you can order these free of charge from "ikea spare parts", just type in the part number, your address and they will send it to you (I have been meaning to do this but haven't got round to it🤦🏼♀️) Otherwise all other bits are there, pretty sure I have the instructions (somewhere!) It's all practically together just need the big screws to attach the main frame, then the slats are all in one piece aswell




66d
Request:
Privet plant (Croydon CR2)
Withdrawn
Hiya, just wanted to know if anyone has a privet plant or bush I could take cuttings from every 2 weeks? It's to feed stick insects that belong to a nursery - may end up being for 2 nurseries so would need to cover 2 lots Thankyou - selsdon or bromley/surrounding areas would be helpful

68d
Request:
Privet plant (Croydon CR2)
Hiya, just wanted to know if anyone has a privet plant or bush I could take cuttings from every 2 weeks? It's to feed stick insects that belong to a nursery - may end up being for 2 nurseries so would need to cover 2 lots Thankyou - selsdon or bromley/surrounding areas would be helpful
68d
Free:
Bathing sand (Croydon CR2)
Withdrawn
Anyone want thus? Just under half a bag left (where thumb is)

77d
Free:
Bathing sand (Croydon CR2)
Anyone want thus? Just under half a bag left (where thumb is)

77d
Free:
Swing (Croydon CR2)
Expired
Can be used as a baby swing and then for older kids (3+) by taking off the back and front bits I've hosed it but it needs a bit more attention Would definitely do someone else a turn

130d
Free:
Kids hangers 10 of each colour (Croydon CR2)
Expired
I have batches of 20 hangers - 10 pink and 10 black They're for kids clothes up to size 3-4 I'd say, possibly 4-5 (for trousers I don't suppose it matters) If you'd like only a particular colour and quantity let me know, I have 4 bags of 20 hangers (10 of each colour) already sorted but otherwise let me know, or you will be given a bag of 20, 10 of each If you don't need 20, let me know as someone else can always have rhem

138d
Free:
Laptop bag / electronics suitcase (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Despite needing a clean, this bag has 3 compartments which have several pockets and compartments within It's very sturdy, the handle comes up easily and it wheels fine



168d
Free:
Voss bottles (Croydon CR2)
Expired
Plastic voss water bottles, empty (wet from being rinsed) Just wondered if anyone could make use, I used a couple for sensory bottles for my baby a few years ago

180d
Request:
One piece figures (Croydon CR2)
Expired
Does anyone have any doubles they don't want anymore?


185d
Free:
Plastic drawers (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Needs a clean, still functional and holds a fair amount of stuff, the "feet" are in the top drawer

189d
Free:
Ikea wardrobe (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Used for 5 years, but mainly for kids clothes Its a single attached to a double Mirrors can be removed Dimensions are approximate Depth 60cm Width 157cm Height 235cm Collection only, will be dismantled Doesn't include the strip lights It's a very decent heavy duty wardrobe and I'm quite sad to have to let it go but changing the room around we have no room for it going forward



193d
223d
Free:
Shredder (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Part of the plastic has broken off as pictured but it still works



226d
Free:
Bag of baby bottles (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Assorted brands and sizes, not sure how many

229d
Free:
4×4 kallax unit (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
147cm × 147cm 39cm depth Middle bottom shelf was left out purposely but is available to add into the unit (pictured) Unit does have some water damage, tried to photograph this in 3rd photo, doesn't affect use and cab be hidden (I couldn't see it) Will be dismantled ready to collect Packaging stickers can be removed also



229d
Free:
Vax Hoover + charger (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Good working order just not needed anymore

231d
Free:
Unfinished sensory board (Croydon CR2)
Expired
I started this little project a while ago but clearly it's unfinished, the wet wipe panels are so a child/baby/toddler can lift the flap and feel or can put photos underneath Just wondered if any use to anyone before it goes in the bin I think everything is removable, some bits are stuck on with hot glue so really easy to remove


251d
Free:
Lovely unit (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
I no longer need this if anyone is interested? I got it off of this site (I think) about 6 years ago but it's ready for a new home The door might need a bit of tightening, I'm not entirely sure but it doesn't close on first go so a screw might be loose, I haven't looked properly

260d
Request:
Clear "duvet" bags (Croydon CR2)
Expired
Looking for what I call a duvet bag (what duvets seem to be delivered in) Just zipped clear bags, seems to be sturdy too After however many I can have, please and thankyou


274d
Free:
Tommee tippee double breast pump (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Working order just needs bottles

311d
Request:
Morrisons christmas party (Croydon CR2)
Expired
Hi all, I'm collecting the morrisons cards and bells I'm not sure if it's allowed here but just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some swaps? I'm searching for 2 stitch cards (no.14) Other cards needed; 28, 43, 54, 80, 83 And a few bells; Patch (dalmatian ×2) Minnie mouse Olaf Thankyou I have bells to swap depending what's needed and I have loads of cards

311d
Free:
30th birthday items (Croydon CR2)
Gifted
Wall sheet, flag banner, table cloth, wall runner, cake stand ×2, all matching set just limited on photos



316d
Free:
Sand/water pit ×2 (Croydon CR2)
Expired
Any takers? They both have a few cracks but nothing that will leak, also clearly need a clean


334d