A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Jam/ marmalade thermometer (Malvern Link WR14)
Hi my thermometer stopped working over the weekend and I am looking for a replacement please. A battery or 'manual' one I don't mind. Thanks
Request:
Felt pieces/ offcuts (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
I am looking for some off cuts around 2" square (but definately no smaller than 1" sq) of felt, not too thin please and in different colours, yellow, green, blue red, purple and white, to repair some felt animal decorations. Thanks


+1

2h
Request:
Marbles please as I have lost mine....! (Malvern Link WR14)
As a child I used to play marbles and have just found a small handful of the ones I used in a jar, not sure what happened to all the others but I would love to get a collection again. Any colour and size will do, including 'steelies'. Thanks

1d
Request:
Small plastic flower pots (Malvern Link WR14)
Withdrawn
I grow strawberry plants for a local charity and seem to have used all my stock of pots they need to be about 4 to 5" high, I dont want too big as it uses to much compost. Thanks

4d
Request:
Very small polystyrene beads (balls) (Malvern Link WR14)
Withdrawn
I need to fill a glass 1pint milk bottle with some white polystyrene beads (so it looks like it is filled with milk) need to be small less than 5mm diameter or even smaller. Only need a pints worth!! Thanks

9d
Request:
Surveying Rods/ Poles (Malvern Link WR14)
Hi, I am looking for a set of surveying rods/ poles for house/ land survey, if anyone has a old but 'working' set they no longer need it would very much be appreciated. Thanks

17d
Request:
Marbles.... because I have lost mine! (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
As a child I used to play marbles and have just found a small handful of the ones I used in a jar, not sure what happened to all the others but I would love to get a collection again. Any colour and size will do. Thanks

30d
Request:
Post thumper/ rammer /driver (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
My brother needs to replace some posts for sheep fencing and would be interested if anyone has one of the above, its the type that sits over the post, like a tube, it is not a sledgehammer or the like. Once used he would be happy to readvertise it or return.

51d
Request:
Twin impeller shower booster pump (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
For my brother for a project. Flow rate etc... not important as long as it works. Thanks

73d
Request:
Fencing panel please for a wildlife area (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
My brothers partner has been renovating a piece of land, removing rubbish and turning it into a wildlife area, I am looking for a fencing panel to complete it for her. Size required 6' x 3' but it MUST have 4 'bays' (ie with 3 braces) on the one side to match what is already there. Thank you

79d
Request:
Twin impeller shower booster pump. (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
For my brother for a project. Flow rate etc... not important as long as it works. Thanks

95d
Request:
Twin impeller shower booster pump.. (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
For my brother for a project. Flow rate etc... not important as long as it works. Thanks

97d
Request:
Pasting table or similar (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Hi I am looking for a pasting table to use at a car boot (I sell items for a local charity) so it needs to be sturdy and not saggy in the middle! Thanks

113d
Request:
Large & strong cardboard box (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
I need to send a heavy item so need a thick/ heavy duty cardboard box. Minimal INTERNAL size required is 18" x 19" x 20" Thanks

123d
Request:
Small piece of kitchen 'lino' (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Looking for a small piece 2' x 3' max (but not much smaller) to put under my new cats food bowl, he seems to like to through the bit's he doesn't like around his current mat, which isn't easy to clean!

128d
Request:
Metposts 75x75mm square (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a couple of Metposts 75x75mm square, any condition considered. Thanks Sarah

132d
Request:
Immersion heater spanner 8 sided (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
I need to change my immersion heater and need a 8 sided spanner to undo the old immersion. Thanks
180d
Request:
Roofing felt/ mineralized 2.5m (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Looking for 2.5m or slightly more to finish a small shed that I have just built. preferably green mineralized! not thin stuff! Thanks
183d
Request:
Parts for NINJA Foodi Max Multicooker (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
I am looking for the plastic condensation catcher (sits on the outside of the cooker) unfortunately this got thrown away by accident. :

201d
205d
Request:
Lee Child book 'exit strategy' (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
A very long shot but I was wondering if anyone would have read and no longer wants (to keep) this Lee Child book, it's his latest one but I would like a copy to give to my brother Thanks Sarah
219d
Request:
Met post(s) 3" / 75mm (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Ideally need 3 or 4 but will take any number that you may have available. Useable condition please :)

219d
Request:
Pure Contour i1 air Radio 12v charging lead (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
I have been the above item to sell for charity but sadly the charger/ lead is not with it, has anyone got one they don't need? ie your radio has stopped working or you have a spare? 12v only Thanks

219d
Request:
Charging leads/ cables, charger with plug (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Hi I have been given (to sell for charity) several electrical items - Belkin fast charger, phone docking/ charging stations, desk lamps etc.. but sadly none have come with charging cables/ leads etc.. has anyone got a few that are lying in a box no longer needed? Thanks
282d
Request:
Computer monitor (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
On behalf of my brother who has just had to upgrade from a laptop to a tower due to Windows. He is looking for a monitor, I did get a tv from another freegler and whilst it works, the ratio/ screen is a little fuzzy so a dedicated monitor would be more preferable! Thanks

290d
Request:
Hexagonal £1 Coin holder - see pic/ description (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Just wondering if anyone might have one of these £1 coin holders hidden in a drawer? No longer available to buy anywhere! But useful for my brother! thank you.

323d
Request:
Liquid shoe scuff / leather dye (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Hi I am looking for some liquid leather dye, could be the stuff you use on shoes (for scuffs) or on leather bags/ upholstery. dark tan/ brown. Thank you :)
331d
Request:
SIM City game CD for PC (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Hi, for my brother who used to play this game years ago, I was wondering if anyone might have a copy they no longer use/ need? It's SIM City NOT The SIMS game. Must be be for a PC. Thanks
332d
Request:
Amazon (or similar) Fire stick (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
On behalf of my brother, does anyone have a smart stick that they are no longer using? perhaps you now have a smart TV and don't need a stick? Thank you
348d
Request:
Computer monitor preferably with a HDMI connection (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Hi, on behalf of my brother who has had to buy a new tower pc due to Windows 11 (his laptop was too old to update) I am looking for a monitor, preferably around 27" and with a HDMI connection please. Thanks
355d
Free:
1kg plastic storage containers - food or the garage/shed (Malvern Link WR14)
Expired
Hi I have about 70 - 80 of these yogurt pots, they are all clean but have been stored for a while so will need a wash if being used for fruit/ veg or any other food related storage. All with lids and handles



364d