A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Undercounter Fridge (Bocking CM7)
Does anyone have a fridge going spare please? Mine is not constant with temperature. Thanks
Free:
Work floodlight halogen (Stisted CM77)
Gifted
Halogen task or work floodlight with new lamp. Never been used. Lamp still in box. Bit dusty from being in loft.



+4
+3
+2




+1


3h
Request:
printer/scanner/ copier (Bocking CM7)
Would really appreciate a working printer/copier/scanner please. Preferably with some ink so i know its working. Thanks

3h
Request:
USB C charger (Bocking CM7)
Withdrawn
Does anyone have a charger for USB C wire please? Thanks
13h
Free:
Uplighter lightbulbs (Bocking CM7)
I have 3 uplighter lightbulbs. 300w each. Had them a few years but never used.

2d
Request:
Filing cabinet (Bocking CM7)
I would really appreciate a 2 drawer filing cabinet if anyone has one they don't need please. Thanks

10d
Request:
Spindle/stem for Moulinex food processor (Bocking CM7)
Would anyone possibly have the spindle thingy that goes on a Moulinex masterchef 370 please? I lost mine and it halves the features on this food processor I've had for years. Thanks

12d
Request:
Attachment to downpipe for water butt (Bocking CM7)
Does anyone have a circular attachment part that connects onto downpipe please? Thanks

12d
Request:
Retractable dog lead (Bocking CM7)
Withdrawn
I'm suddenly dog sitting for a friend. Does anyone have a retractable dog lead please? Thanks

57d
Request:
Half step (Bocking CM7)
Expired
Does anyone have a portable half step that assists disabled people managing stairs or getting into cars? Would really appreciate one. Thanks

93d
Request:
Plant pot base/saucers (Stisted CM77)
Expired
Looking for various sizes sizes of plant pot base/saucers please. Thanks

128d
Request:
Undershelf hanging storage (Stisted CM77)
Expired
Does anyone any hanging storage ideas or similar to picture please? Thanks

197d
Request:
2 x 4 wood for shelving (Stisted CM77)
Received
Does anyone have a few 1 meter length pieces of 2 x 4 wood slats to make airing cupboard shelving please? Thanks
198d
Request:
Wipeable weekly/ yearly calendar (Stisted CM77)
Expired
HI. Does anyone have a wipeable weekly or yearly calendar please? Thanks
199d
Request:
Double buggy (Stisted CM77)
Expired
A friend has just had a baby and needs a double buggy to include 2 year old..thanks:)

213d
Free:
Compost bin (Stisted CM77)
Gifted
I never used it for compost..just been in garden. Still in good condition. Please say when you can collect

222d
Request:
Moving boxes (Stisted CM77)
Received
Does anyone have spare boxes please? Thanks

222d
Free:
Qualcast lawnmower (Stisted CM77)
Expired
Qualcast punch 35 model. Engine works fine. Blades might need a bit of sharpening. Please say when you can collect (It has a grass box which I could deliver once I find it)

223d
Free:
2 railway sleepers (Stisted CM77)
Expired
I have 2 railway sleeper scfrom the garden if anyone wants them..
223d
225d
Free:
Shed 6 x 8 (Stisted CM77)
Gifted
Fairly dry except for 1 smallish leak on roof edge. Three bottom corners have some damp. 2 slats have persished a bit.A few leaks that just need sealing. Will post pictures tomorrow. Collector dismantles.




225d
Free:
Phillips ultra violet light (Stisted CM77)
Expired
Philips uv light with a 300w lightbulb. Please say when youcancollect..thanks.


225d
Free:
Garden container WITH LID (Stisted CM77)
Expired
Might be 200 litre... not sure.If anyone would like it? Please say when you can collect. Thanks

226d
Free:
200 l rain water butt (Stisted CM77)
Gifted
Water butt plus stand. Tap a but broken but still works. lid has hole in top for gutter pipe. please say when you can collect. Thanks


227d
Free:
Magnolia paint (Stisted CM77)
Gifted
I have a fairly full 10 litre Magnolia paint tin. Please say when you can collect.

228d
Free:
Compost bin (Stisted CM77)
Expired
Never used for composting by me..just been in garden..please say when you can collect. . Thanks



228d
Free:
Bath planters (Stisted CM77)
Expired
I have 2 bath planters if anyone wants them..please say when you can collect. Thanks

229d
Free:
Spiralizer (Stisted CM77)
Expired
I have a spiraliser that spirals corgettes, carrots and other root veg into 'spaghetti '. Only used a few times. Works really well but I don't need two. Please say when you can collect. Thanks

239d
Free:
Bird feeder (Stisted CM77)
Gifted
Please say when you can collect..thanks

243d
Request:
Door bow (Stisted CM77)
Expired
Am looking for one of those Christmas door bows the go over whole door please? Thanks

253d
Free:
Wicker basket (Stisted CM77)
Gifted
A little tatty but totally usable. 39cm x 28 cm x 23 cm Please say when you can collect


263d