A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Fluorescent batten strip light fitting (Logie DD2)
If anyone is updating their lighting, I'd be very grateful for any larger fluorescent strip lights. The fitting and/or the light. I changed mine in the garage, some years ago to bulkhead fittings, but I can't see very much with them! ideally, they would be 6' long, but anything biggish would do really. I live in Dundee, and could collect more or less any day/time. Photo for reference Many thanks

2h
Request:
Fluorescent strip batten fitting lights (Logie DD2)
Are you changing your lighting? I'm looking for some longer strip lights please. I changed my garage lights to bulkheads but can't really see with them that well. I do not have any fittings. The longer the better please. I live in Dundee but can collect within a reasonable distance any day or time to suit you. Photo for reference Many thanks Julia

4d
Request:
Sewing Overlocker (Logie DD2)
I am looking for a sewing overlocker (the simpler the better) to alter some 'knitted' clothes. I will re-offer this afterwards. I live in Dundee, so can collect any day/time within a 20 mile radius. Thanks for reading Photo for reference only

13d
Request:
An overlocker (Logie DD2)
Received
I'm looking for an overlocker to borrow for a week if possible. I’ve lost weight recently and want to alter some clothes. I've asked likely friends, but nobody has one. Many thanks Julia

130d