A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
LED Dimmable Lamp (Swalwell NE16)
As per photo LED dimmable lamp, comes with spare bulbs.



2h
Free:
Large Mirror (Swalwell NE16)
Large mirror as per photo dimensions are 74 x 95 centimetres - in okay condition apart from a little mark on the frame visible just above blue bag in photo.

2h
Free:
Double wardrobe (Swalwell NE16)
Expired
NO Time Wasters please Double wardrobe - Dismantled ready to go. It needs to go as soon as possible. You need a large car or van. Collection from Blaydon Rugby.


1y
Free:
AbSwing (Swalwell NE16)
Gifted
AbSwing - exercising equipment No time wasters please

1y
Free:
Ikea tuffing-bunk-bed-frame (Swalwell NE16)
Gifted
More details and photo's on Ikea website link below. / Okay condition and used by children so has some stickers on it, can come off with bit of clean if need. No time wasters - collection from NE16 / Blaydon Rugby.


1y
Request:
Vaccume cleaner (Swalwell NE16)
Received
Looking for light weight vacuum cleaner please - I have Dyson dc41 which is becoming heavy for me, due to recent injury. If I am successfully gaining any lighter then dyson I have then I will be freegleing my vaccume cleaner too. Thank you
1y
Free:
Ceilling light (Swalwell NE16)
Gifted
As can be seen in picture - very good condition needs dusting. All fittings there. This is link : (for product description only) No time wasters please.

1y
Request:
Child's Booster Seat (Swalwell NE16)
Expired
Looking for booster seat for a 5 year old child above 17kg in weight Thank you
2y
Request:
Dinner set (Swalwell NE16)
Expired
Starting out again and have 4 plates. I will really appreciate if someone changing dinner set. (have a friend who can help with collecting) thank you
2y
Free:
Toaster (Swalwell NE16)
Gifted
Two slice toaster - in working order (advertised on other free sites too)
2y