Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: K3 Karcher (Freehold LA1) Big old pressure washer, heavy, usual annoyingly gnarly hose, only one lance, but great for blasting paths, drives, stone walls etc.
Photo of free K3 Karcher (Freehold LA1) #1
1h
Request: Bread maker (Freehold LA1) Received I’d really like to get back to making my own bread…. but I don’t have a bread maker… has anyone got one they no longer need? I could collect just about any time. Thanks!
315d
Request: Spare wheel cover (Freehold LA1) Expired Due to my beloved old car’s daft design my spare has to live loose in the back of the car - it’s very mucky and I’d like a cover for it! Thanks.
1y
Request: Breadmaker (Freehold LA1) Received If you’ve got a bread maker ready to leave your kitchen I can guarantee an appreciative home and plenty of use in mine. Age and appearance don’t matter, but would have to be in working order. Thanks.
1y
Free: Toilet seat hinges (Freehold LA1) Gifted New Euroflo toilet seat hinge set from Wickes - got from Freegler, wrong size/style for him and me.
2y
Free: Ceiling spotlights (Freehold LA1) Expired Sasha round 3- light spotlight white (Screwfix 2488V) new and complete, just not bright enough for my kitchen. 5 new 35W GU10 bulbs to go with it. I can drop it off if you’re sure you’ve got a good use for it.
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits