Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Shoe rack (Portishead BS20) Hangs over a door, holds a dozen pairs of shoes with a rack for trinkets. I think I bought it at LIDL.
Photo of free Shoe rack (Portishead BS20) #1
3h
Free: Trampette exercise trampoline (Portishead BS20) Red, about a metre across. I haven't used it in some years...
Photo of free Trampette exercise trampoline (Portishead BS20) #1
3h
Free: Electric Paper Shredder (Portishead BS20) Works, comes with a bin to collect the shreds. Surplus to requirements, I have another one.
Photo of free Electric Paper Shredder (Portishead BS20) #1
3h
Free: Paper shredder (Portishead BS20) Expired Electric paper shredder with receptacle.
1y
Free: Ironing board (Portishead BS20) Expired Sturdy metal ironing board with a Union Jack cover.
1y
Free: Printer (Portishead BS20) Gifted Epson Workforce-2510, printing is very faint - probably needs toner - but I've bought a new one. Does anyone want this old one before I take it to the tip?
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits