Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Skirting board (High Heaton NE7) I need a piece of skirting board 1m long and approx 20cm high. I can collect Jane
Photo of Skirting board (High Heaton NE7) #1
2h
Free: Camp bed and camping stool (High Heaton NE7) Gifted Camp bed seems to be all there not used recently. Camping stool very small. Next to chair for scale
Photo of free Camp bed and camping stool (High Heaton NE7) #1
Photo of free Camp bed and camping stool (High Heaton NE7) #2
102d
Request: Rocks (High Heaton NE7) Received Rocks for rockery. Ideally not too big, I probably need half a dozen *Moderator's note: AI images might not represent the actual item.
Photo of Rocks (High Heaton NE7) #1
129d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits