A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Packing Materials (Oswestry SY11)
Three bags full of bubble wrap - and a small amount of newspaper






+1

Request:
Sensory/fidget toys (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, I’m looking to rehome any sensory items/fidget toys to go into the wellbeing room of the SEN/SEMH school I work in. Open to any offers/items. Thank you in advance!



2h
Free:
Office chair (reclining) (Oswestry SY11)
Promised
Office chair Reclines Spins around Has a slight wobble, however doesn’t effect use.


3h
Free:
Ikea PAONG Chair (Oswestry SY11)
Promised
Brown leather with painted black arms - arms could do with being touched up. Removable head rest.


3h
Free:
2 seater recliner sofa (Oswestry SY11)
Loads of life left. The back comes off for transport and clicks back on.


3h
Request:
Artificial plants (Oswestry SY11)
I am looking for artificial plants, vines, wall panels etc. I am hoping to bring some biophilia into the classrooms we have. Anything appreciated :)

87d
Request:
Rugs (Oswestry SY11)
Hello, I am looking for rugs to go in our school. My aim is to make the classrooms more comfortable, but of course there is a budget! I am ideally looking for neutral colours, greens, browns, blues, greys etc. thanks for looking :)

87d
Free:
RAC warning triangle (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted 
125d
Free:
Hanging plant pot - metal (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
Metal

125d
Free:
Cupboard food all in date (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
May have more to add as I clear out.

125d
Free:
Mop & bucket (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
Comes with replacement mop heads. Great quality just has paint on.

129d
Free:
Mixed Toiletries (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Having a good clear out, some unopened and new

131d
Request:
single fold out chair bed (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
I am looking for a single fold out chair bed, not to bulky if possible. I’m really struggling with getting my daughter to settle though the night, so looking for a temporary solution, rather than her coming into our bed. Much appreciated

137d
Request:
Tiles (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Looking for a quantity of tiles, no colour preference, just something suitable for kitchen.
187d
Free:
4 pairs Men’s Shoes size 12 (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Size 12, 4 pairs. All designer. Need a clean.


187d
Free:
Balance bike (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
Balance bike, peppa pig - stickers faded, otherwise amazing condition. Collection only.



267d
Free:
Dolls high chair and pram (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Wooden high chair Metal pram For play only. High chair has some stickers on etc, but lovely pieces for a doll loving child.


290d
Request:
Artificial Christmas Tree (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, I’m hoping to find an artificial Christmas tree ahead of Christmas - preferably 6ft or over if possible. My daughter has asked for a big one this year :) Thank you in advance.

292d
Request:
Large oven dish (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, Our beloved oven dish smashed this morning. Is anyone getting rid of one please? Preferably a ceramic one please. Thank you!
1y
1y
Request:
Roofing felt (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, I’m looking for roofing felt to go over my shed, unfortunately rain has been getting though and has rusted my daughters bike. Many thanks
1y
Request:
Cooking scales (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, does anyone have any weighing scales? Digital or traditional is fine. Ours have broke and I can’t afford new ones, my daughter loves baking and doing it impromptu isn’t turning out great. Thank you :)
1y
Free:
Children’s leather armchair (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
Slight rip in top as seen

1y
Free:
Plates and Bowles (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
Not a complete set but most there Some small chips A couple of plastic bowls/plates too.


1y
Free:
Block tray (Oswestry SY11)
Expired

1y
Request:
Pampas grass (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, I am getting married in March, and making my own decor. Does anyone have any pampas grass they would like gone? Or pampas plants that need cutting back ready for next year’s new growth? I would be greatful to come and cut any back. Many thanks
1y
Free:
Unit (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
Paint on top, may come off with a scrape? Holes in the back, but not noticeable as you can see when items on it.


1y
Request:
Wallpaper (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, anyone have any patterned wallpaper they no longer need? Looking to decorate the bottom of my stairs. Thanks
1y
Request:
Tool box/craft box (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Hello, I’m looking for a box with a lid to store my daughter’s crafts in. Many thanks in advance
1y
Free:
Rug (Oswestry SY11)
Gifted
Hello, I have a fairly big size rug as pictured. It has been used and would benefit from a rug cleaner going over. Had it since Christmas but no longer used due to having two dogs. Currently stored in the shed.

1y
Free:
Extendable table (Oswestry SY11)
Expired
Dining room table, has wings each end that can be pulled out to extend to fit up to 8 people. Top comes off for easy transport. Need gone asap please
1y