A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
HP color laser printer - see details (Hampton Hill TW12)
HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw printer in white. Still works but a few things to know: - every 3 or so pages, a 10p piece size blotch appears which distorts the printing in that area. I’ve been living with it for years, either the page is passable or I reprint that one. - the most recent cyan toner was leaking so I have removed it. The other toners are fine. There will be a little bit of blue patches for the next few pages of printing while the cyan powder clears up but that should be short lived. Otherwise a great printer that always prints, rarely jams and I’ve been very happy with the quality.



+1



+3
+2
+1


2h
Free:
Black office swivel chair (Hampton Hill TW12)
Withdrawn
Adjustable height



53d
Free:
White single bed with drawers (Hampton Hill TW12)
Gifted
White bed frame with built-in under-bed drawers. Paint is scratched in places (see photos) and one bed slat has been glued back together but could be replaced or repaired. Includes fairly new, good standard and well functioning IKEA mattress. Come with tools to dismantle to take away.




361d
Free:
Granite effect stone outside plant pot (Hampton Hill TW12)
Gifted
Large Plus plastic pots if wanted
2y