A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Watches. For men and women (Haggerston E2)
Hi. Do you have any unwanted watches ? Thank you so much for your help Nour
Request:
Dvds (E2)
Expired
Hi Do you have any Unwanted Dvds? Thank you for your help. Nour 0785315617

1h
Request:
iron (Haggerston E2)
I am looking for a spare iron. Thank you for your help Nour
1h
Request:
X Box games (Haggerston E2)
Good morning Do you have any spared X box GAMES For Sons. Thank you very much in advance Nour

10h
Request:
British and foreign coins (Haggerston E2)
Dear All Do you have any unwanted OLD COINS. BRITISH AND FOREIGN . THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP NOUR

7d
Request:
Make up and costume jewelleries parfumes. (Haggerston E2)
Hi Do you have Any used or new Make up Costume jeweleries Used parfumes THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP GOD BLESS .NOUR ake up and costume jewelleries parfumes.

8d
Free:
A big bundle of jackets trousers shorts t-shirt etcc etcc (Haggerston E2)
Gifted
All in good conditions.different sizes.see picture. GOOD for personal use or carboot. Need them to go ASAP AS I NEED SPACE. Before 3pm. Or after 7pm Nour Text or call me 07853156517 I think you need a car

9d
Request:
Trainers please. Size 8,9,10 (Haggerston E2)
Good morning Would appreciate if. You can offer Men s trainers size 8. 9 or 10 Thank you for your help Nour

10d
Request:
Knives spoons and forks (Haggerston E2)
Hi Do you have any cutlleries Spoons. Knives and forks I am 71...co I can carry knives forks and spoons Thank you for your help Nour

14d
Request:
Dvds. Games (Haggerston E2)
Hi I would be grateful if you have some dvds ans games for me Thank you so much for your help God bless you
14d
Request:
ex box games (Haggerston E2)
Do you have Any xbox GAMES FOR MY SONS THANK YOU. V MUCH FOR YOUR HELP GOD BLESS YOU NOUR
14d
Request:
Make up .cosmetics..parfume (Haggerston E2)
Expired
Hi Do you have any Unwanted make up.cosmetics parfume Thank you very much for your help Nour 07853156517
1y
Request:
iron (E2)
Expired
Hi everyone....I would b grateful if you have any spared IRON. Thank you very much. NOUR
1y
Request:
ps4 games pleass (E2)
Expired
Hi Does anyone has any Unwanted PS4 GAMES thank you for your help. Nour
1y
Request:
old and foreign coin (E2)
Expired
Hi Does anyone has any Unwanted coins. Foreign and old. Thank you for your help.Nour
1y
Request:
DVDs pleass (E2)
Expired
Hi every . I am looking for unwanted used dvds. Me and adult child 23. Thank-you so much in advance.. nour
2y
Request:
make up.cosmetics.parfumes (E2)
Expired
Hi Do you have any Unwanted make up.cosmetics parfume. Thank you for your help 07853156517
2y
Request:
Make up cosmetics parfume (Haggerston E2)
Expired
Hi Do you have any Unwanted make up.cosmetics parfume Thank you very much for your help Nour
2y
Request:
iron (E2)
Expired
Hi Does anyone have a spared Iron. Mine stopped working. Thank you very much for your help. NOUR 07853156517
2y
2y