A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Corded phone (Pant SY10)
I kept this as a backup in case of power failure when the cordless phones wouldn’t work. I am now on the digital system which doesn’t work at all in a power cut so I’ve no reason to keep this that’s progress for you… If anyone has any use for this item, please get in touch, otherwise it will go to the electronics recycling.



+1


+1


+1

Free:
CD player with speakers (Pant SY10)
Gifted
From house clearance. I’ve tested it with a couple of CDs and it seems to be working, although the skip function is a bit erratic - but I haven’t used my CDs in ages so they are dusty. Remote control also works but I can’t get the battery compartment open, needs the right screwdriver. Last call before it goes to the tip - but if you aren’t going to make a phone call on request to arrange collection, please don’t reply. I don’t give out my address online and this is why. Anyway, it is free so if you want to give it a go, let me know! Usual polite reminder, please don’t get in touch unless you’re actually going to come and get it.





+3
+2
+1


2h
Free:
Set of three phones with answering machine (Pant SY10)
This is a Gigaset AS185 trio set - one with answerphone as base station and two others. All cleared of numbers and with the rechargeable batteries - I’ve turned them off. Instruction manual also included. Surplus to requirements because we decided to get rid of our landline. I “think” they will work with digital lines, but I’m not sure so that’s why they are free. They were fine on the old copper system. Please message if you would like them, I will then send you my phone number and ask you to call so we can make arrangements for pick up. Thank you.

2h
Free:
Large picture frame (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Frame 80 cm x 60 cm, picture area 75 cm x 55 cm. Ready to hang with string on the back.

24d
Free:
Vintage painting of Georgian dandies (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Apparently, it is a real painting, but no one knows the artist! Measures 44cm by 28CM and ready to hang. From a smoke free home.



49d
Free:
Lengths of drainpipe and pieces of wood (Pant SY10)
Withdrawn
Anyone have any use for any of this before it goes in the Skip?

52d
Free:
3 cat pictures (Pant SY10)
Gifted
The matched pair measure 37 x 29cm, the sulking cat picture 42 x 32cm. All ready to hang and from a smoke free home. Belonged to my late parents - I don’t have wall space for these so I’d like to give them to someone who does. If there is a lot of demand then the . Let’s see what happens.



69d
Free:
Outdoor TV aerial (Pant SY10)
Gifted
We dont use Freeview anymore and so the aerial has been taken down - excuse photo of pile of items which will be going to the tip! Can anyone makes use of the aerial before it goes to the metal recycling?

77d
Free:
Old skool metal filing box (Pant SY10)
Gifted
39cm x 12 cm x 26cm - remains of labels on the top and scuff marks as shown. Does anyone want to save it from the scrap metal?



85d
Free:
Picture frame with glass (Pant SY10)
Expired
Frame measures 79 cm wide by 28 cm across. You’re welcome to the frame but I’m wondering if somebody can make use of the glass which is slightly smaller. Be aware that this thing is about half a century old and it’s almost certainly not safety glass.

116d
Free:
Vintage Kodak Instamatic movie camera (Pant SY10)
Expired
Well used, but may still work. Any interest before I take it to the tip?

123d
Free:
Vintage photography items (Pant SY10)
Expired
As shown - the 1950 photographic yearbook has some diary entries but also lots of fabulous information. Anyone collect this stuff?

123d
Free:
Decorative blue glass items (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Does anybody collect this kind of thing? Came from my parents house clearance. Just pretty vintage blue glass items seeking a home.

124d
Free:
Gold painted 3-D frame with oriental artwork (Pant SY10)
Gifted
The frame measures 18 cm2 externally with an internal depth of 2 1/2 cm. The artwork is I***RY - it is legal to inherit it as I have, to own it and to give it away. It cannot be sold and I don’t do bonfires. This is to see if anyone would like it as otherwise it will have to go to the tip. Nothing will bring the animal back. If you want it, please contact me. I can drop off if necessary if you are somewhere nearby. Please no other discussions and no abuse, this is from a different time and we all know the situation.

133d
Free:
Unused postcards (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Good condition for scrap booking, collage etc.

145d
Free:
vintage crockery (Pant SY10)
Expired
four soup bowls, 2 side plates and a platter (with a few chips). Any use to anyone?

146d
Free:
Case for something? (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Could anyone make use of this before I take it to the skip? 27 x 20 cm closed, latches still work. If you would like it, please send a phone number and I will call you to arrange collection.


147d
Free:
DVD or bookstand (Pant SY10)
Gifted
41cm long by 22cm high - keep a small collection of items under control. If you would like it, please respond with phone number and I will call you to make arrangements. Thank you.

147d
Request:
Packing paper and/or bubble wrap, plus jiffy bags (Pant SY10)
Received
I’m posting quite a few things (from a house clearance) and I’m running low on packaging materials. Has anyone got any spare please?
156d


170d
Free:
Weather station kit (Pant SY10)
Gifted
This is a hama weather station complete with the outdoor sensor and the instruction manual - and you’ll certainly need the latter. I have tested it with the batteries and it all seems to light up. I’ve ended up with three and I only need one, so here’s this one and the other one on freegle.


182d
Free:
Weather Station (Pant SY10)
Gifted
This is a Weather station kit with both the outdoor sensor and the instruction manual. I’ve tested it with the batteries and it seems to light up. I’ve ended up with three and I only need one, so this one and the other spare are on freegle for someone who can make use of them.

182d
Free:
Lucky dip box of vintage vinyl (Pant SY10)
Gifted
A very random mix ! Includes classical recordings, Glenn Miller, my fair Lady, high Society, Bladen races, Alan Sherman, the planets, the boyfriend…. You get the idea. If there is a record collector in the vicinity, I would love to rehome these. Thank you.

182d
Free:
Random collection of 7 inch records (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Is there a record collector in the vicinity? These are yours if you want them.

182d
Free:
Random stamp selection (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Does anyone still collect stamps? You’re welcome to take this lot for a rummage. But please only get in touch if you’re actually going to come and get them… thank you

188d
Free:
Olympus 700 digital camera - no power cable so not tested (Pant SY10)
Gifted
I’ve got the camera with the battery in, the manual and the CDs - but I haven’t got the power cable so I can have a test it nor download the pictures. If you’ve got the power cable, it may be of use. Otherwise, it will be going to electronics recycling. Please only contact if you’re actually going to come and get it… thank you.

191d
Free:
Box of unused vintage postcards (Pant SY10)
Gifted
My late mother loved collecting postcards everywhere she went - and she went to a lot of places! This box includes postcards from various places in the UK, from New Zealand from America, lots of pictures of cruise ships, artworks and much more. Seems a shame to chuck it - can anyone make any use of these for upcycling, entertaining children, whatever you want to do. But please only get in touch if you’re actually going to collect them…

191d
Free:
Window decorative safety stickers (Pant SY10)
Expired
These are the stickers that you put on windows to stop seniors (and those not so senior…) from walking into them. These are unused spares.

192d
Free:
Delft - box and pot (Pant SY10)
Expired
just random pretty things seeking a new home.

195d
Free:
Boxes of old books (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Can anyone make any kind of dent in these before I have to take them for pulping? Beautifully bound Classics, random old books, obscure items… will be delighted to get rid of all I can! Come along and have a rummage if you’re interested.




195d
Free:
Pair of wood effect picture frames (Pant SY10)
Gifted
Each 22.5 CM wide by 27 1/2 CM high. With stands and hooks.

196d