A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
6-9 baby clothes (Edenbridge TN8)
Hello! Does anyone have any girls baby clothes size 6-9 months going spare please?
Request:
100% wool yarn (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Looking for yarn that’s 100% wool for a small project.


+1



+1
4h
Request:
Tiny baby boys clothes (Edenbridge TN8)
Withdrawn
Hello all! My sister in law just had her baby and he is a tiny little thing. Does anyone have any tiny baby boys clothes please?
20d
Request:
6-9 baby clothes (Edenbridge TN8)
Withdrawn
Hello! Does anyone have any girls baby clothes size 6-9 months going spare please?
50d
Free:
Summer Infant 3-Stage seat (Edenbridge TN8)
Withdrawn
Well used but plenty of life left in it. Has all straps. Stage 1 is perfect for learning to sit up with the activity ring around. Stage 2 is removing the ring Stage 3 is taking out the orange insert and using as a booster seat on a chair

79d
Free:
Baby bath and insert (Edenbridge TN8)
Withdrawn
Bath is quite old as I got it second hand but the insert is new. The bath is fairly big

79d
Request:
Ice lolly moulds (Edenbridge)
Expired
Has anyone got spare ice lolly moulds so I can make my baby some low sugar ice lollies? Thanks in advance!
101d
Request:
Baby clothes (Edenbridge)
Expired
Hello! I am in need of 6-9 month or older girls clothes if anyone if having a clear out please
109d
Request:
Curtains and poles (Edenbridge)
Expired
Just moved after a fire at our previous flat and are desperate for curtains and poles if anyone has any going spare
111d
Request:
King size bedding (Maidstone ME15)
Expired
Does anyone have any spare kings size bedding please?
125d
Request:
Baby bath insert (Maidstone ME15)
Expired
Hello all! I am in need of a baby bath insert due to losing ours in a house fire. Anything would be appreciated
132d
Request:
Mam dummies (Maidstone ME15)
Expired
Does anyone have any spare mam dummies 0-6 months please? We lost ours in a house fire
152d
Request:
House stuff (Maidstone ME15)
Expired
Hello! I have a huge ask here. Our flat caught fire today and we are left with the bare essentials. Please could I ask if anyone has anything spare for us. I have a 6 month old and have clothes but am desperate for Mam bottles and size 3 or size X teats. We are desperate for a microwave for sterilising, induction hob pots and pans, any weaning items, a double mattress or anything anyone would think is helpful. Thank you in advance
154d
Request:
Wooden train set (Gillingham ME7)
Expired
Hello! Has anyone got a wooden train set that is collecting dust please?
165d
Request:
Cat bits (Gillingham ME7)
Expired
We are due to get a cat in a few weeks and seeing if anyone had anything spare for us!
187d
Request:
Poang chair (Gillingham ME7)
Received
Looking for an Ikea Poang chair, similar to the one in the picture. My daughter will only sleep being rocked so hoping something like that would help my back!

193d
Request:
Blender (Gillingham)
Expired
Hello all! I am on the hunt for a blender for making puree baby food if anyone has one going spare please
214d
Request:
High chair (Sevenoaks ME7)
Expired
Hello all! I am looking for a high chair in a good condition for my baby to start weaning. Thank you!
217d
Request:
Travel Cot (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Hello! I am looking for a travel cot for my 3 month old. One that folds away please
234d
274d
Request:
Dartboard (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Looking for a dartboard if anyone has one going
279d
Request:
Girls baby clothes (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Looking for any girls baby clothes please
300d
Request:
Baby bottle warmer (Sevenoaks)
Expired
I am looking for a baby bottle warmer if anyone has one that is looking for a new home please

315d
Free:
Snuzpod 2 (Sevenoaks)
Gifted
Comes with 2 mattresses and a sheet. Currently partially dismantled for transport



340d
Request:
Milk frother (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Hello! Does anyone have a milk frother going spare please??
356d
Free:
Baby sample bits (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Got these in my baby sample packs but they are unused

1y
Request:
Nursing pillow (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Hello all! I am 31 weeks pregnant and on a budget. I was wondering if anyone has a nursing pillow they would like to give a new home please
1y
Free:
Rabbit food (Sevenoaks)
Gifted
Rabbit food pellets. Nearly a whole bag worth. My rabbit wouldn’t eat it


1y
Free:
Google Chromecast (Sevenoaks)
Gifted
Used once. Has all cables and plug.



1y
Request:
Baby things (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Hello all! I am looking for any donations of baby things. I am having to get it all as cheap as possible. My little girl is due in November!
1y
Request:
Dog teething toys (Sevenoaks)
Expired
Looking for any and all dog teething toys. Would love a red Kong too if anyone has one spare!
1y