A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Small lamp (Lower Walkley S6)
No shade for it. Otherwise nice lamp. The metal framing is a little damaged but shouldnt affect the overall integrety.




+2
+1




Free:
Home brewing demijohn stoppers (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
Hi these are for home brewing to form an air seal on your demijohns. They don't fit every demijohn but I've paired them down before to fit smaller ones.




+1

2h
Free:
Industrial style lampshade (Lower Walkley S6)
I just the mug in for size.


2h
Free:
Battleshots (Lower Walkley S6)
Its battleships but with shots. This was hand crafted by a pal and has gone through a few hen dos so has some stains of parties past as can be seen but is as clean as it can be and has life left in it if anyone has a party round the corner that it might suit. My shots days are behind me.




7d
Free:
Running phone arm band. (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
Hi i got a new phone so this doesnt fit mine anymore. Its on the small side. Casing 13x7cm.

12d
Free:
Corner litter tray (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
Medium size. Was for a rabbit. Pencil for scale. Has been very thoroughly cleaned. Still plenty of life in it.

12d
Free:
Size 5 ladies welly/riding boots (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
These are fully waterproofed soft top fleece lined boots. They are in excellent nick as theyve been warn only a few times. My neighbour gave them to me cos they didnt fit but they sadly dont fit me either. I sometimes fit into a five and they are pretty tight on me so id say they are a smaller size 5 fit but they are actually fairly wide.

13d
Free:
Wax burner (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired

23d
Free:
Lampshade (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
Good condition just got replaced. Nice mustard colour. Medium size. Standard ceiling fitting.

30d
Free:
Oxygenating Pond Plant (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
Hello, this pond plant needs trimming back a bit so if you would like some for.your pond your very welcome. I cant remember what its called. I remember it was labelled as an oxygentating pond plant. It seems pretty hardy and and grows well. Warning there is duck weed in my pond so whilst ill try my best to wash it off if you dont want duck weed you might be better off stearing clear.

118d
Free:
Door (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
This door has been in my shed for years so its been dry. It seems structurally sound but not sure it would clean up to be an internal door again might be better for an outdoor project.

128d
Free:
Home made eisel (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
Made this eisel a long time ago and its never really got much use. Its a little rough around the edges but its foldable and you can adjust the height etc.

213d
Free:
Blind 105cm (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
Old blind seems to be perfectly good order only thing is im not sure how you attach it to the window.


214d
Free:
Wine cooler (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
Anyone want this mildly obscene winne cooler I seem to have inherited?

220d
Free:
Large rabbit run with connecting system (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
Hello, reposting due to no show. This is a large run with a top and with a connecting tunnel system so it can be attached to a hutch. Theres an approx 2.5m tunnel to connect and little sliding door to shut off the tunnel when you need. The run could use a repaint every year to keep it going but plenty of life left in it.


220d
Free:
Rabit run (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
This is quite a large run for rabits or guinea pigs. Its probably needs sanding a retreating once the weathers drier, i used to do it every year, but its got a few years left in it for sure. I installed a connector where you can connect your hutch to your run with these little windows and some pipe. I have both connectors and some pipe if youd like to do the same. Otherwise theres a panel to close off the door.


245d
Free:
Corner litter tray (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
My much loved rabbit is no more. Would anyone like his corner litter tray? Its about 10 years old but its a good size and has had a really good scrub.

326d
Free:
Battleshots (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
Ive rather grown out of this sadly. Home made set. Its fairly self explanatory its battleships but with shots. The set has naturally got a little wear and tear over the parties but the shot glasses are all clean. Worked well at a hen do.


337d
Free:
Modified amplifier (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
Hello this is a bit of a bizarre offer but this old amplifier was being used as an indoor rabbit house but the rabbit is sadly no longer with us If anyone can use the box its been altered but its very sturdy MDF. 62 x 62 x 37 cm

1y

1y
Free:
Decorative glassware (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
I'm not exactly sure what these are. Ive been using them to store my tea lights. It's nice glass.
1y
Free:
Novelty metal wine decanter (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
It says Life's a B*tch and then you die...best finish the bottle. Not used much.


1y
Free:
Piping kit (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
Never been opened, it's still sealed.

1y
Free:
Tealight wax melt burner (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired

1y
Request:
Large polystyrene food box (Lower Walkley S6)
Received
Hi all, does anyone have an old school large polystyrene box. It's not for food I'm thinking about experimenting with a bit of home hot composting.
1y
Free:
Landline (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
Anyone want this phone? Works fine I just never use a landline. Stasard phoneline connection.


1y
Free:
Cupboard/Draw handles. (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
10 of these with the screws



1y
Free:
Homemade storage chest (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
I made this out of two doors and some scrapped MDF quite a few years back now and I've been using it to store sheets and blankets etc. I'll be sad to say goodbye but I just don't really need it now I have more inbuilt storage. I put a foam top on at the time so it can double as a seat. It's very much a DIY job and it's not perfect, probably needs a coat of paint but it's still pretty sturdy actually; I regularly stand on it to reach the shelves. It's not too heavy either. It's 45cm deep, 70 high, 70 long.
1y
Free:
Gorilla tripod (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
It's got a screw mount for a camcorder. Quite small, pocket sized.

1y
Free:
Microphone (Lower Walkley S6)
Gifted
This is quite old. I've just plugged it in to test and it's says it's working, I don't have a recording app so I can't play it back for quality and I haven't tested it on a call so don't know how loud it is but if anyone would like it.

1y
Free:
First aid bag valve mask (Lower Walkley S6)
Expired
Not really sure who can use this as it's a bit advanced for basic first aid but if you can use it great. It's very old now.
1y