Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Bubble wrap or other packaging (Kendal LA9) I'm particularly after bubble wrap and other packaging material that I can use to wrap crockery in for my forthcoming house move which is fast approaching. Boxes would also be useful. Many thanks in advance.
Photo of Bubble wrap or other packaging (Kendal LA9) #1
2h
Free: Loads of old CDs (Kendal LA9) Expired Almost 100 old CDs. Could be used to hang around gardens or allotments, or for craft projects. Please take them off my hands!!
Photo of free Loads of old CDs (Kendal LA9) #1
1y
Request: Coat stand (Kendal LA9) Expired I'm after a coat stand. If you've got one that's collecting dust rather than coats, please let me know as I'd love to give it a good home. Thank you
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits