Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Search text
Search
Search
Member Posts
New Post
Log in or Sign up
Log in
Sign up
Log in
Sign up
A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers
Requests
Options
Only active
Newest first
Free:
Large brown leather corner sofa (Oxton)
Collection only. Would prefer if someone can pick it up today if honest. I didn't think to take photos before it was tipped up on it's side so I have added some old photos that show most of it. It needs a really good clean, but should scrub up well. You would need a couple of people with a van to get it out. Unfortunately I'm not strong enough to lift. Am in a ground floor with a patio door entrance thank goodness. Smoke free home, but not pet free.
+1
3h