A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
HP 280 02 SFF Laptop (Heswall CH60)
Working but needs a hard drive


Free:
Sewing Box (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
A wooden sewing box.Approx 30cm wide Excellent condition. Smoke and pet free home. Need it collected asap. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No number, no box





3h
Free:
Pair of Zosi Wi Fi CCTV Cameras (Heswall CH60)
Withdrawn
Used and I think they are working. At any rate they were until the control box packed in. to stop time wasters If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring

5d
Free:
12 inch high pedal bin (Heswall CH60)
Withdrawn
Stainless steel with a foot operated opener From a smoke and pet free home To avoid time wasters if interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No phone number, no bin

18d
Free:
Bathroom set (Heswall CH60)
Withdrawn
Grey but has flecks of blue from a mixed wash. Good quality and little used. Smoke and pet free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No number- no mats!

22d
Free:
Reolink wireless Video doorbell (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
It was working but after recharging it has gone into a loop and will not function properly. If you are tech savvy it might be for you If interested, to avoid time wasters, please tell me your phone number and I will ring.

49d
Free:
Hand basin and pedestal. With tap and waste (Heswall CH60)
Withdrawn
As per photo All working and from a clean smoke free home. To avoid time wasters please tell me your phone number and I will call.

86d
Free:
Smart kettle (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
"Weekettle" smart kettle See picture. It works manually and might connect to your wi fi. It goes through the motions but refuses to connect. It uses the Smart Life App From a clean smoke free home If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. This is to deter time wasters.

96d
Request:
Wireless cctv system with 4 cameras (Heswall CH60)
Expired
Wireless cctv system with 4 cameras. Working order. Does not need a hard drive as I can fit one. Mains powered. Wirral side of the Mersey please

97d
Free:
Mixed bag of towels and mats. All washed and clean (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
See photo If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring.

112d
Free:
Bathroom wash basin with pedestal and tap (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
Used See photo If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring.

117d
Free:
1930s trolley with castors and drawer (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
See photos In very good condition From a smoke and pet free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. This is to weed out time wasters. Note: if no phone number you will be ignored


159d
Free:
Large Torch (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
See photo. Approx 12" long Very bright LEDs Needs 3 D cell batteries If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. It's to weed out time wasters No phone no torch

159d
Free:
Collapsible laundry basket (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
As picture. About 50cm long. Good clean condition and smoke/pet free home If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. Note no phone number no basket


163d
Free:
Ferrex Cordless Strimmer . No battery (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
Used with spare blades. Takes Aldi battery If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring

168d
Free:
2 Unopened tubs of Polytex Smoothover (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
As per pic. 2 unopened tubs of Polytex Smoothover.. I never used them as my plans changed. Would appreciate donating asap.

183d
Free:
Ceramic plinth for a Jardiniere (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
As per photo. 46cm/16inches high. It has been sitting outside in all weathers and has not suffered.frost damage. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No number, no jardiniere.

184d
Request:
kitchen worktop (Heswall CH60)
Expired
Minimum 1m long. Can collect Wirral area. To put a shelf in my garage.
207d
Free:
TV Amp. F Plug connectors. Good working order. (Heswall CH60)
Expired
TV Amp. F Plug connectors. Good working order. If interested please tell me your phone number and I can ring. No number -no Amp

242d


252d
Free:
Sinclair ZX Spectrum, power supply and gun. Untested (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
Spectrum ZX with power supply and gun Untested I need it gone, so don't ask me to hold it for you. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No number, no ZX No photo because the site won't recognise it.


299d
Free:
Heavy Hand Knotted rug. 140x70cm (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
As per photo. Heavy hand knotted rug in good condition From a smoke and pet free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No phone number, no rug! Don't miss out.

304d
Free:
HP G2 SFF mini PC , Monitor, keyboard, mouse. Will not split (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
HP G2 SFF mini PC , Monitor, keyboard and mouse. Will not split . Was working but needs a Hard Drive.. With working monitor, keyboard and mouse. Needs a 5g plug in dongle From a clean smoke free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will contact you. No number no PC

328d
Free:
Box file (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
Used like new. Smoke and pet free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring

328d
Free:
A Computer workstation (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
A large computer workstation with shelves . On castors for ease of movement. From a smoke and pet free home. I might need assistance in relocating it. If interested please tell me you phone number and I will ring. No number, no workstation.

328d
Free:
Stop/start Mercedes battery . Holding a full charge (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
Used and working. From a Mercedes GLA200d. Dimensions approx 30x18x20cm LxWxH It holds a full charge and could be useful for many things. Only replaced with a new battery because I was going away on holiday. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No phone number no chance!

1y
Free:
Solid round topped pine table (Heswall CH60)
Expired
See photo 90cm /35inches diameter table. The top screws onto the legs, for ease of transport.. It has many more years of life left in it. From a clean, smoke and pet free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No number, no chance!

1y
Free:
A decorative table (Heswall CH60)
Expired
See photo. Inlaid top and column stand. Approx 55cm diameter From a clean, pet and smoke free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No number, no table.

1y
Free:
Two small tables. Excellent condition. Will not split. (Heswall CH60)
Expired
A decorative table with Inlaid top and column base. Approx 50cm diameter 60cm high. Screw on legs. From a clean, smoke and pet free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring, No phone number, no tables. People miss out too often.


1y
Free:
Set of three glass/leather topped stacking occasional tables (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
Three tables in excellent condition. As per photos. The largest is 21"x16"x21" high. 53cmx40cmx53cm. From a clean, smoke and pet free home If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring. No phone number, no tables!


1y
Free:
Windows 10 upright desktop PC (Heswall CH60)
Gifted
The hard drive has been removed to preserve security but with a new drive it will be fine. Fairly large for a desktop. Was my main PC until this week. on the latest version of Win 10. Internals are easily accessible without tools. Note- It can't be upgraded to Win 11 without hardware changes From a smoke and pet free home. If interested please tell me your phone number and I will ring the winner. No number, no PC
1y