Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Treadmill (Flintshire CH5) Offer in Mancot, a treadmill, it is an old treadmill but still works. The belt does slip when you get to running speed. I believe it can be tightened. Could be useful for someone. Collection today or tomorrow otherwise going to the skip!
Photo of free Treadmill (Flintshire CH5) #1
Photo of free Treadmill (Flintshire CH5) #2
Photo of free Treadmill (Flintshire CH5) #3
Photo of free Treadmill (Flintshire CH5) #4
+3 +2 +1
2h
Free: Device that turns your bike into an exercise bike (Flintshire CH5) Gifted This is the thing that turns your normal bike into an exercise bike. Collection from Mancot.
Photo of free Device that turns your bike into an exercise bike (Flintshire CH5) #1
Photo of free Device that turns your bike into an exercise bike (Flintshire CH5) #2
1y
Request: Working Lawn Mower CH5 (Flintshire CH5) Expired I am looking for a working lawn mower if anyone has got one that they are not using. I can pick up with reasonable distance from Queensferry. The grass and weeds seem to be on steroids I can cope with the small strimmer that I have any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits