A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
envelopes. Never opened (Washington, DC)
Free unopened box of envelopes. In Dupont.





+1



+1
Free:
King Size Memory Foam Mattress (Washington, DC)
Gifted
King Size Memory Foam Mattress. 14” thick soft/medium memory foam king size. In good condition. Small tear on the underside (in pic). No pets. Would love to keep out of the landfill. In Dupont Circle


+1



+1




+2
+1


2h
Free:
Moving packing material (Washington, DC)
Moving? Free bag of packing material. Love to not throw this away. In DuPont.

2h
Free:
24” Samsonite Luggage (Washington, DC)
Gifted
24” Samsonite Luggage. In Dupont.


61d
Free:
Belgium tripel BEER kit (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Have I got a treat for any aspiring beer maker. Everything you need to brew including a Belgium tripel beer kit. Pick up 10th & D NE. Cook pot, carboy, cooling bucket, cooling coil, bottling bucket, miscellaneous supplies, reuseable bottles, caps, caps crimping tool, and a Belgium tripel ingredient kit.

73d
Free:
Stack of paper (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Stack of paper. Must take all. In DuPont


77d
Free:
luggage (Washington, DC)
Gifted
2 checked suitcases and one carry-on suitcase. Would love for them to all go together. In Dupont.


77d
Free:
Garment Bag (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Free Garment Bag. In Dupont.



77d
Free:
crutches (Washington, DC)
Gifted
These are adjustable. In Dupont. Would love to give these to a good home.


77d
Free:
Lamp Oil (Washington, DC)
Can anyone use a little lamp oil? Hate to throw it out. In Dupont.

86d
Free:
Lamp Oil (Washington, DC)
Expired
Can anyone use a little lamp oil? Hate to throw it out. In Dupont.

101d
Free:
48A Toner cartridge (2) (Washington, DC)
Gifted
FREE: 48A Toner cartridge (2). I had to buy a new printer and had TWO toners from my old one I can’t use anymore. One is opened but not used at all. These sell for $28 on Amazon. In Dupont.

103d
Free:
Baby bottles + onesie (Washington, DC)
Gifted
I have a bunch of bottles and one 12 month onesie. I would like this to go to a family in need. I’m in DuPont.



127d
Free:
Ream of legal size paper (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Free to a good home. In Dupont.

163d
Free:
Empty spray bottles (Washington, DC)
Expired
Can anyone use these? In Dupont.

164d
Free:
carpet cleaning for dogs (Washington, DC)
Gifted
I have 2 cans I no longer need. In Dupont.

164d
Request:
bike helmet and lock (Washington, DC)
Expired
Looking for a girl (19 yr old) bike helmet and 1 or 2 bike locks. In Dupont.
182d
Free:
5 National Geographic magazines (Washington, DC)
Gifted
5 magazines. 3 copies of the same issue. Great for collages. In Dupont.

191d
Free:
Ceiling fan (Washington, DC)
Expired
Great condition. 20.5” blades. Fan only, no light. Not remote controlled. In Dupont.

191d



195d
Free:
Lavender hand sanitizer (Washington, DC)
Gifted
2 bottles of Lavender hand sanitizer. Must take both. In Dupont.

247d
Free:
Cleaning brushes (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Anyone need cleaning brushes. Not used much. Do not want them in the landfills. Must take both. I’m in Dupont.


247d
Free:
REPOST: Chipped plate for mosaic (Washington, DC)
Expired
Chipped plate for mosaic Any crafters out there that can use a chipped plate for a mosaic. I hate putting this in the landfill. In Dupont Circle neighborhood.

249d
Free:
Frida Kahlo Magnets (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Frida Kahlo Magnets. Would love to find a home for these. They sell on Amazon for $19. Giving away for free. In Dupont Circle.



261d
Free:
First Aid items (Washington, DC)
Gifted
55 packages of non-adhesive pads. Box of adhesive remover wipes. Wound/trama dressing. Must take all. In Dupont Circle.

261d
Free:
Chipped plate for mosaic (Washington, DC)
Expired
Chipped plate for mosaic Any crafters out there that can use a chipped plate for a mosaic. I hate putting this in the landfill. In Dupont Circle neighborhood.


261d
Free:
Tennis Racquet & balls (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Head Microgel Radical Midplus Tennis Racquet. Size in last 2 images. In excellent condition. Light usage on handle. Comes with 6 balls. In Dupont Circle




283d
Free:
6 eco friendly produce bags (Washington, DC)
Gifted
I have too many. Need to take all. In Dupont Circle

294d
Free:
Retainer Cleaners (Washington, DC)
Gifted
1.5 boxes. One box has never been opened and I used about half of the other. Need them to go together. In Dupont Circle.


298d
Free:
Pizza stone (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Looking to give away. I’m in DuPont Circle, DC.

335d
Free:
CD’s (Washington, DC)
Gifted
Anyone still listen to cd’s interested in these!

347d